Ultimate Challenge July 2020

Great job dude. I played against your team a couple times, won because I stole your Auro and Life Equalizer guy lol

1 Like

Player: Chronos
Rank: 60
Verdict: Cheater

I really cant believe how many hackers there are this UC…

1 Like

Does Lionheart still works? Because i had to remove mine from my UC team because it didn’t revive buffed

1 Like

Shhhhh, yes it does lol

Well i used until lvl 700 when i realized it wasn’t working i really don’t know what’s wrong with mine

1 Like

Got hit by unbuffed monsters maybe

1 Like

No no i tested it several times it doesn’t work

1 Like

Name: Weed
Rank: 27
Verdict: cheater

@Dev_VKC lol what is going on here

Name: Creed
Rank: 37
Verdict: Cheater

@Dev_VKC

Someone’s desperate and I’m not talking nightrider
:rofl:

4 Likes

Lol I’m not desperate, I’m just trying to root out the cheaters. I dont really get it, I thought hackers weren’t able to participate in Online player events due to coding or something.

7 Likes

I think they can they just cant use they’re hacked monsters

It’s obvious they want cheaters banned so they get a higher rank but honestly who wouldn’t want that if they were playing UC

Most of my crowns were from UC actually my boi @Tanbeer

1 Like

image

2 Likes

Lmfao hahahahaha I love The Office

1 Like

I met a lot of cheat user…

3 Likes

Yepp.

Great job everyone, congratulations. Waiting on the final rankings.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought this too… but sadly he’s just self proclaimed :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats @Raghnius @SHIKAOTOKO for the great battle over the last five days. All three of us were very close throughout! Once the cheaters are gone we’ll find out if we’re top 3 together.

3 Likes

Here was the team I used:

It’s very similar to what I’ve shared before. Tortogeist is the main addition, replacing Timberlord. Having double payback revenge (Musashoid + Tortogeist) at the front with purifying mist from Aurodragon means I can very reliably take down an enemy Aurodragon in their FL (something you commonly see in top teams).

Tortogeist also partially protects from those teams which have shockers behind their FL (some teams like to have a knockback at the front, shockers behind then a line-up including Goldtail and Geartyrant).

Since the special rocks keep the cost down nicely I finally decided to evolve my Nebelronix, which I love because it now has the protect move. So many protectors around my Aurodragon makes me reliably reincarnate lots of monsters, especially with the shields that also get placed on Auro along the way. In most battles I found I never needed any reincarnated monsters but for super high win rate you definitely need them.

Bovolcus + Atrahasis is a combo I’ve always loved, but it’s absolutely key now that every top UC player is going all-in on monsters with nasty revenges. Quite a few battles I got caught in a horrible standstill as both sides of the battlefield were covered in mirror revenge. Bovolcus + Atrahasis was crucial in these times to remove the whole enemy side of the field without triggering any revenges.

5 Likes