Ultimate Challenge July 2020

So I guess this thread should be for any discussions relating to the current Ultimate Challenge and tips for anyone along with any knowledge for Gatekeepers. I’ll start it off with the Level 200 Gatekeeper. A team of Purpies lol. The Delta Superbeam and Cloning is real, just play a couple Camoflauge monsters and you should be fine, the only singular attack they have is the Human Killer thing, so Camoflauge monsters and no Humanoids should do the trick fine for you guys. I just locked em with Void + Sanctallion Stun then Bloodbathed FTW. Good luck guys!

5 Likes

Is it open?

2 Likes

I would share the gatekeepers, but I’m too competitive in this event. I managed to hatch Tortogeist very recently so I’m going for it… hopefully I’ll get my second ever 1st and this time I won’t have to get the top person banned for cheating so I can claim my 1st place.

6x Purpie is a fun idea. Always nice to see the Devs being creative!

It started roughly 1.5 hours ago.

2 Likes

GL to all of you guys!
I love the competition spirit this game creates with respect.
Only few players don’t get that.

1 Like

If you want first, you’d better stay on top of it. I hatched Tortogeist recently too, and I’m right on your tail :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They have stun immunity :no_mouth:

Do they really? I must’ve not noticed, I just swept them… :joy::joy::joy:

Good luck everyone. I’ll tap out at about 700 as per

2 Likes

#BrosWithoutTortogeistorCrimseiasorHorrormaworGoldtailorAurodragon

4 Likes

My life is already hard enough without tort, auro, and atra. Why would someone still play poison in lvl 200+

1 Like

GL to everyone! I’m aiming top 10 this time.

Im happy even if i got 200

1 Like

It’s a slow burn over the five days. A test of consistency. We’ll all be packed together to begin with until people start getting losses :wink:

Good luck!

I’m aiming only level 1000 …I lost 2 or 3 battles already to horrible posion teams including Scorpiogiest…

2 Likes

Yeah and those teams are not even bots it’s so annoying to see people using PvP teams in this event what are they thinking about

1 Like

They are trolls

1 Like

This is what my battle on level 521 looked like after the first minute or so. Soooooo many Ankoudragon :joy::joy::joy:

Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper 600

2 Likes

Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper 700

1 Like

Guys I wanna know…how people reach 700lvl without Auro Aunkodragon and Reven…cu I don’t have these either…my best is 321+