Ultimate Challenge July 2020

I wonder why not many people using Onyxia?

1 Like

Standard stun into emeraldeus goldtail can get you to at least 1000 still, the strat is very weak in todays standards but it does have lots of value

Are you saying leading with emeraldeus, sleeper legend, gear tyrant, and a stun monsters is the best start? I too like Tanbeer don’t have Auro, Ank, or Rev so I find 300+ quite disgusting

Not leading. Just setup a team that can get rid of stun protectors (knockback) and then stun them with stun bombs and stuff,when they’re at 500+ you’ll have emerald or gear/ss and goldtail on the field waiting to start the killing. The amount of sleep immunes makes it really hard for this to work further than 1000.

This isn’t the current ideal team but it used to be one of the best back in the day, and still does decent job even now

I am :grin::grin::grin:

Hmm let me think… Oh, not many people do have awakened mythics :exploding_head:

I don’t have gold tail…but I will try to posion Pandamonium and use exhausting sleep I guess…

Как про качать монстра до ультрас Эва Люция

1 Like

1 Like

Не понятно как улучшить

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Нет русский здесь, пожалуйста.

Top 10 leggo @Killerdog!

Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper 1000

2 Likes

I’m unlucky? Coz everytime 2 monsters with death revenge die always target same monster?

No to be honest this last battle was just super lucky

When you’re playing with so much RNG sometimes it does crazy things. I lost a battle this time because I had so terrible RNG the whole match. In the end I was laughing at it… things like 2-3x DR hitting the same target multiple times, a Twighoul using demon’s glare which hits Aurodragon right at the start (around a protector), the second demon’s glare hits their own team but gets a poison revenge which kills my whole side of the field because they just used deathmatch mode. The nail in the coffin was the ending where we each had Nebel and Cosmo (+ a few others) and my DR hit shielded things while theirs hit my Nebel/Cosmo that needed to clone.

I may be remembering those from different matches but I think that was all from the one I lost.

5 Likes

I lost 3 by RNG… Horrible stuff…

Well guys, at level 1501 I think I’m done. It’s just getting too repetitive and boring at this time, so I’ll be happy with top 50, I dont have the time and patience to get top 10. GG @Killerdog, I feel like I’ve been through a war of attrition lol.

1 Like

Good job! Congrats. Yeah your top 50 should be secure.

I still haven’t reached Gatekeeper 1500.

Can somebody please share the monsters for that Gatekeeper?
@DonT89 :grinning:

Last UC they had all the prostitutes fully awakened as the Gatekeeper and their Pimp Frost Moroz.

1 Like

These days I dont even bother getting gems after Gk 500 or 600 . I directly assume I got a nice epic monster :wink::wink: