Triviathan sucks

Shark not that bad. If u wanna protector it from stun use Leo. Plus if he potted he sweeping fast. Plus stun don’t affect u that much in pvp like it use to so he fine. Maybe reduce his tu of some move or increase his speed. Other than that he fine.

Dont have leo (limited and all), and stun is less common but still 1 good hit from a shocker is hard to recover from, and almost every team righy now got a shocker in it (see top 10 used monsters in any pvp).

This monster may have a better moveset then lets say cryo, but the way it is built (it counter itself, low speed, high tu, high atk when not needed) makes it so akward to use. That what makes monsters like cryo better - they got a very specific job, not a big one, but they are good at it.

Also, his zelouse attack couldnt 1 shot jackal (he got 1 of the highest attack stats in game, elemental advantage, plus legendary vs a se).

This too now? You had to play with his damage outcome?

Jackal has high health and highest defence possible for a SE. Just because it’s a SE doesn’t mean it will get one-shot by type advantage.

You guys seem to be really down on the idea of “raw” double bloodcrave. It’s not that restricting to not have a protector on the field and the bonus is it’s only 100TU for a double sweeping move. It’s very nicely balanced I think and can work well on some monsters. The problem here is Trivia has a link move, raw restriction and no immunity passives so it’s hard to find a place where he works really well.

1 Like

This is something im very agree with.
On top of that, he plays stealth - a hard tactic that countered by alot of things (from both sides of the battlefield), making this monster very hard to use (and when used - the pay off isnt that good right now because of his high TU).

I found a good setup with him! Unlock the SS, use the ss on himself then use throw

6 Likes

He is just too easy to counter he needs some form of immunity

The thing is it need “buff” stop saying its ok it definitely need a buff

1 Like

@Dev_VKC
Any response mate?

People have spent 300 gems for a legendery that everybody agree is super bad (alot havnt comment here, no body want this shark on Line chat). And the people that says hes fine - clearly havnt hatched him and dont want him either, so they just comment “hes ok” cuz it doesnt really affect them.

and can we get some info about the next update please

Please do response to this @Dev_VKC

I admit he needs a buff but anyone who got him spent gems with the acceptance that they may end up with him and neither of the other two. Nobody has been cheated here, so let’s not go too extreme with the feedback. We’ve asked for a buff now let’s leave it to the Devs to decide whether and how they want to react.

Sure, i know what my chances were, and it doesnt make it less dissapointing to spend 300 gems (F2P) for a legendery that doesnt worth 50 gems.

And nobody cheated, but everytime devs release a festival with 1 very good option and 1 very bad (this time 2 good 1 bad), it feel they cheating us. Not only i have to open 300 gems cuz otherwise there is less then 0.1% to hatch them, now i need to worry about getting the bad monster at usually a 50-50 (this time 33%, still got it…).

Now im sure they are not making it intentionly, and they think all 3 are good. Thats why we here, to tell them they are wrong, and give the right feedback to get those monsters where they need to be.

Triviathan may suck…but at least he’s useful if you set him up properly with stealth and TT. Heck, even just a TT.

Tezcacoatl on the other hand offers so much less, takes so long to charge, is reliant on link summons or another mon, AND kills its own teammates. If anyone needs a buff, Tez should be very high up on that list.

2 Likes

They are both Useless.

THANK YOU KEETS!

Tezca either needs:

A) To be able to charge up enough to one shot faster

B) Deal less damage to his friends then enemies with devastate

Also, devastate shouldn’t ignore friendly monsters camouflage and hold ground

Yep, both sucks.

Triv needs a hard nerf

1 Like

Stop it you, people will believe you :joy:

1 Like

I know right, that Double Zealous Attack is killing all my Fire type monsters!!!

Oh and I get that it’s a joke.

1 Like