To hard to progress as a new player

I just got into this game and it’s way to hard to break into the game for online. I need an omegamid but can’t even get close to defeating the super mega ultimate challenge to get one. I also was trying to do the online thing but only got 16 wins before you closed it down. I don’t understand how I’m supposed to be able to compete and enjoy battling with strategy when it is not based on skill or strategy just having been here longer than someone else. I played hunter island and dragon island blue and I loved them because I could get into it and play and get strong quick and really enjoy it. It’s difficult to enjoy when I know it’s going to take a year and $500 to be able to actually strategize and win based off of actual skill

In the start focus on leveling up as that helps more than any legendary, once you´re 45 you can get the free omegamids from the super power up event.

From there on the SCB should be doable aswell and most of the online events atleast to the point where the most gems and the event monsters are.

I just got into this game and it’s way to hard to break into the game for online. I need an omegamid but can’t even get close to defeating the super mega ultimate challenge to get one. I also was trying to do the online thing but only got 16 wins before you closed it down. I don’t understand how I’m supposed to be able to compete and enjoy battling with strategy when it is not based on skill or strategy just having been here longer than someone else. I played hunter island and dragon island blue and I loved them because I could get into it and play and get strong quick and really enjoy it. It’s difficult to enjoy when I know it’s going to take a year and $500 to be able to actually strategize and win based off of actual skill

The $500 is optional.

This is a game that you can’t be on top of right at the start, this is true, but you can get to a considerable level earlier.

Just focus on progressing the story and you will be fine.

Really?, like freaking really?, man you can farm the other starters which can asure you a last stand on every pve battle, completeing a SUPER CHALLANGE battle its suppesed to be hard and have some time into it, thats why its called SUPER CHALLANGE. You also hae chrono IC (which is f2p) and rare gems, man when i started you only had 1 starter and after that you were either lucky with eggs or made a team around epics/some SE and 0-3 star. Ofcouse supposing you didnt spend and even that way i thought the game wasnt that hard, it was challanging enough.
Sorry if i sound rude but it just bothers me alot when people say this kinds of stuff

PS: focus on story - leveling up for now as the others said

Very well said, could not have said it better myself lol

Unfortunately kickenwing I agree with vegetto on this one. Everyone that’s playing started where you are. We didn’t have the luxury of a legendary given to us out of the gates and you have a shit ton more legendaries available from rolls. Suck it up, put on some big boy pants, grow a pair and grind your way through the story missions and online side missions. Eventually you wil get to upper levels like everyone else that’s played. Holy crap, the millennial generation bothers the bejesus out of me. Their sense of entitlement expecting everything to be given to them with no time put in or effort to complete tasks, as well as the need for instant gratification is ridiculous. Moreover when they don’t get their trophy like everyone else that has one, the complaints keep coming until they get their way. Guess what doucher, I don’t have a trophy. Suck it up and either grind it out and work your way up the ladder like everyone that has earned it or quit as that is the next step when the complaints don’t work and it’s too hard and frustrating to set a goal and follow through on it. Go sit in your parents basement and chat with your online girlfriend. If you haven’t figured it out yet, she isn’t real and is probably your overweight out of shape neighbor pleasuring himself to the conversation you have. Good luck.

i agree with you and vegetto but i dont think there was ANY reason to get so aggressive. make your point and get out. no need to completely put him down.

Tough love, or in this case, giving my opinion or telling it like it is, isn’t a complete put down. I guess my thought process correlates more closely to my grandparents generation, the greatest generation or the appropriate title bestowed on them. Tell it like it is, be firm, and you don’t need to sugar coat everything to try to make everyone happy all the time. He has been told by multiple people what he needs to do to be competitive and can now start towards being competitive.

Ok, I did go off the rails there at the end. People that feel they deserve to be the best right from the start with no hardships or roadblocks rub me the wrong way. That isn’t how life works and the sooner they understand it the better off they will be. Adversity isn’t something to shy away from. Accept it, embrace it and thrive on it and that is when life becomes easier and you’ll then deserve what you earn as opposed to expecting what you don’t earn.

Figure I’ll probably get a warning or something for my tirade, but I felt an obligation to state my opinion as he felt an obligation to complain and gripe instead of working on improving.

Just give urself a couple of months, put some time and effort in this game and you will slowly see urself making progress in this game…even if u switch to another game, it will be the same thing…might as well stick to this one…especially when it is a much nicer gamer…xD

I understand where you are coming for and because you acknowledge what you said may have been out of line will not issue a warning but I deter you in the future to tone down any personal attacks
I regards to the poster don is right in that nothing comes easy and you have far more availble to you then most of us there was a time when gems where immposible to get the legends where limited and no one had any clue what they where doing and for the first 2 months having at least 1 legend was a feat let alone having it fully evolved you now have the advantage of a free legend in Chrono free epics and all the starters plus a competent forum player base that will and can help you in any issues you may have
So my first piece of advise is to play the story collect gems do not use them till you can roll a few eggs in one go don’t worry about rankings and that stuff for the moment just focus on ehat you can achieve and in time you will be breezing through all challenges

I have to agree with the latest responses (minus the condescension which has been rescinded). I have been playing for about four months. There have been a few times when I felt like I hit a “wall” and my team couldn’t get past whatever offline or online level I was at. But if you keep tweaking your team, you can get there. I think early on, I ran a bunch of the stun revenge/dupe guys (ninja, etc) and I could steal some wins because the enemy could never finish me off before I duplicated and stunned again. Also I found the 400 second mega bombers helpful for the first couple of months. If you protect him correctly, you put yourself in a position to wipe out 1/3 or 1/4 of the enemy team in one fell swoop.

And don’t worry about not being able to beat the extreme challenges. Any game should have things that are interesting for new and advanced players, so it’s natural you can’t even come close on those yet.

Appreciated and acknowledged. I will do my best to tone it down in the future and not go off on my own personal crusades. Should have taken the high road, as my wife reminds me when I tell her I have an employee that needs reprimanded or trying to explain to the chief of staff we don’t have funds to hire 400 nurses. She tells me to think the other person is one of my children and how I would treat them, which works every time in making me more calm and patient. Unfortunately she has the flu and was resting last night, so my voice of reason was unavailable.

I have to disagree Zibnation. When I started the game in the beginning you know what I had to look forward to was absolutely nothing except bugs. There was no free legend there was nothing. Compared to where this game started it has moved in the right direction at least

its really easy once you get the hang of it

Also no other starter and no free epics too. good old times.

Lets not forget less gems and events

Yeah but it’s almost impossible to catch up the current “best players” if their goal is to be competitive starting a f2p account right now. Game is too old, i can see why people complain

That right there is almost completely true but still the game is not hard at all

Well it should be immposible for a brand new player to catch up to a old one when they first start but after awhile when they have done all the story and learned more about team building etc there is no reason why they can’t battle at the top the mere fact this game has f2p in top 50 rankings is amazing in itself most games with any form of spending are dominated by spenders so that shows skill does go into it so a new f2p can and will be able to play at high levels and get most out of the game just don’t expect it to happen immediately

Ok so I have only been playing 12 days so far. I’m level 31 and I’m at the grand champion already. Been there for 3 days. I understand a grind and strategy hence why I got this far with a minimal team. I only care about pvp and that’s what I would like to enjoy from this game. That’s when I realized with the time it takes for tickets it’s going to take forever to pvp properly

So yeah, all I care about is the pvp aspect and I cannot even strategize when I have 4 star monsters going against 6 star insta kill monsters.

It requires patience that is for sure. You can’t be competitive right away. But with some time and effort then you can reach top 50 just like I did. The pvp will become more exciting as you get more monsters.