To hard to progress as a new player

Are there any super epics obtained through the story or in the islands?

No, but there is a new event coming which everyone can get all the rewards so you should look forward for that event (island challenge)

No, but there is a free event that has a new superepic that you can get for free coming up tomorrow.

If you spent money on this game now instead of when a lot of the older players did you will have a much stronger team as there is a lot more legendaries available. A lot of the older players that spent at the start ‘me included’ have most of the old ones that now aren’t as good as most of the new ones coming in

I would spend the first Gems fast and not wait till you have 50. Every SE and even many Epics will be helpfull.

I personally wouldn’t. I only spun 1 egg from non starting gems at the start of the game. I was able to manage fine with sentiguard.

my first egg was staghulk. I didn’t know about rerolling yet. I didn’t get my first legend until I fought beritus. I didn’t have chronox or the se starters. New players have it way better than I did and yet all I see is complaining… the struggles in the beginning helped me learn the game instead of just flying thru with a bunch of legends. plus this forum is a great place for learning anything u may want to know. just stick with it and you’ll be ok, the legends will come with time, just stick with it.

Plus If I started a game 3 days ago and was competing with the best I would get burnt out quickly. Yeah it can be annoying at first and waiting on tickets sucks but its better this way. 

:cookie: Take a cookie, your comment is perfect

You guys are wrong bro. I’ve been playing this game for around 6 months now on a DAILY basis and I’m only at rank 24, so don’t tell anybody that it can happen quickly. My team is super strong, but not strong enough to complete challenges and events that offer real rewards. I mean seriously, 2 Gems for 20 wins of an event where you face off against a team of 12 Legendaries??!! Are you insane? Yet there are people spending real money on gems to get legendaries and have gotten 1 or two out of 100 eggs hatched.

I want to see this event.

Patience is required. And If you have been actually playing for 6 months then you should be at around rank 50 if you are playing consistently. Not 25.

If you hatch 100 eggs, then you will get 4 legends on average from a non festival egg, and 6 from a festival egg. Not 2.

Getting legends is hard. I got no legends from my last ten in one. It gets easier to get legends when you have legends. It is a snowball effect.

The top challenges can be beaten with ultra evolving anything. I beat my first one at rank 29. With strategy and patience you can do it too. You have to specifically build a team for it. I didn’t ise a last biter to do it. I had only shadowyrm and flarevern both unevolved.

This game is not for people that want instant gratification. If you want that then go play one of the many slot machine games out there. Neo monsters is more rewarding though.

There are probably 2-3 actually good teams in pvp with only legendaries. Most of the people who spend have no idea how to put a team together. Use that to your advantage and outplay them.

I am sorry but this is hard to believe. I don’t disbelieve you, just surprised. I have been playing for almost 4 months and am at rank 89. I feel like you’d have to try to be only at rank 25 after 6 months.

i started my alt 4* weeks ago and im rank 31, youve legitimately got to be kidding

This game is chill

Please, just don’t. It took me 22 eggs to get my first legend, after I got past Atrahasis. So I beat the main story pretty much with only epics and a handful of average SEs. And I did it within 2 months of play. And back then, there was no chronox, no 6 free epics, no free starters, no pvp, no training dojo to help with strategies, no more than one festival egg every month, one gem every 10 days on the login bonus, and events that were literally impossible to get anywhere in without spending for gems to refill tickets with. Just compare that to what you have to work with, then tell me with a straight face that this game is too unmerciful.

I wouldn’t say getting legendaries is hard, since anyone can get them, provided they get lucky.

I agree with everything else you said though.

Not sure if trolling or the worst neo monster player out there

I would suggest doing the 6 trials, and focusing on ulta-evolving a super epic. I didn’t get a legendary until after atrahasis. Btw what legendary do you have? I could help build a team. I beat atrahasis with razorfin & embersaur (no ultra evolves)