The BEST and Most Efficient Way to Farm Rares

Thats a lot of lost silver actually…an hour is about 200 fights in my experience, so 100*200=20,000 silver, so 2 levels for my higher monsters…worth the extra 20 minutes IMO lol. If i’m already committing to searching for a rare, then I might as well get a few levels out of it. Either way, I’ve used this method around game launch and it works well to escape, but it’s not like it increases spawn rates for rares, just slighty increases the number of fights you can have

It only took about 5 minutes for me to find my leafy! Thanks a trillion!

Hi guys, where do you find metallo actually? Inside the ziggurat or outside of it? I’ve been searching both for about 2 hours and still found none …

It’s inside. It will randomly appear in a fight inside but its rare

For me, this method isn’t entirely about saving time (which it does), it’s more about preserving my sanity haha. Having to go through all those menus and very small wait times between actions and xp and such really drove me nuts

Does the level of your team affect the catch rate %

Yes,

The stronger your team is the better the catch rate

now i feel silly for not posting this during the first couple of days lol

This is genius! I’m surprised that nobody had thought of this before. Thank you so much. I was able to farm Leafy and Ashie in only 45 minutes!

Doesn’t take me much longer to swipe in one direction and kill everything in one hit.  Plus this method isnt as effective for farming where mobs spawn with more than 3 arks.  You have to kill the first ones to see what is waiting down the line anyway…

Negligible? Not with how many fights it takes to get these things :slight_smile:

Where is the best place to find rares???

It takes approximately 2-3x as long, and I don’t really care about seeing that one last arkadion down the line, especially when I can just pop back and see 3 new ones. And again, it’s the frustration factor associated with the very slight window delays and having to sit through all those animations etc

But that’s the thing…With this method I got 5/8 of the rares in like 1-2 hrs…

Check the threads in Where’s That Monster section, but they’re in the first 4 steps along the path north of Orlen (starters) and the first 4 steps north of Agramis (Hatchling dragons)

Been doing this looking for th pig for an hour no luck, although I’m pretty unlucky anyway in this game

I have been searching all the way up and have yet to see this dude.

x sigh x Has anyone seen it at the first level yet?

1 Like

Dude I found all 4 within 2 hours tops.  This is great.  I would even wager to say that this method is 2 to 3 times faster.  

This method works great. Today I combined it with 2 other monsters for cherub farming, I catch them every time and found 6 in a couple hours farming, 5 of which I caught, A, B, C, D, & E ranked ones, 6th was another E so I passed. 

I’ve just tried this but when I have my Metalodious in my 3 I get nothing when walking around. Does it need to be a lower level (currently 43).

Any suggestions?

You can tap the spot you’re at to force a battle. ^^

Just caught my first hatchling in ~20 minutes! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: