Test Team Nulltron Challenge

The only thing I find annoying is all the raw moves but they are apart of the game so just need to adapt to it

Tygro kills more ā€œdangerousā€ monsters (not just token monsters) & monsters period. I wasnā€™t talking about a 1on1 vs Tygro. Tygro doesnā€™t become a liability. As long as he is on the field he is a dangerous SOAB

Thatā€™s just based on useabillity tygo and null have different functions and shouldnā€™t be compared

@Saitama In all seriousness Nulltron is pretty overpowered. Youā€™re talking about how itā€™s dead weight or weaker than Angelion but itā€™s got the highest speed repulse, an incredibly strong passive and multiple killing options. Itā€™s getting on for god-tier even if it doesnā€™t have as much in certain areas compared to other monsters.

Them having stun protection isnā€™t much of a problemā€¦ thatā€™s what repulse is for. Timestrike double is super powerful and can easily get you 1-2 kills. Raw bloodthirst for sweeping and a move that can get it a turn instantly if the enemy is on low health. Top that all off with a monster that has 81% speed so it is very hard to stop from giving the support/sweeping when it enters the field. Thereā€™s nothing to complain about.

P.S. Saitama do you have Angelion or have you tried it out? Itā€™s got low attack so retribution does low damage and wonā€™t kill lots of things. You have to set it up by cannibalising something most of the time too. Also, it has 51% speed rather than 81%.

1 Like

Also, Iā€™m a bit confused about all this talk of Nulltron in PvP. We got access to Nulltron just before PvP finishedā€¦ I canā€™t imagine people really tried it out much.

Sorry to be critical of your complaints Saitama but youā€™ve been banging on about it ever since you got the monster and you only seem to be getting more serious. Give it a chance. Stun counter on it would be absolutely ridiculousā€¦ hands down the best monster in the game.

There is a lot to talk about. Calling him overpowered is not correct. There maybe a few niche teams where he can shine in.

No I donā€™t have Lion but do you have Nulltron? Iā€™ve faced both of them in PvP. When I see Angelion on the field I get nervous. I see Nulltron and Iā€™m not worried. At least with Nulltron on the field I can still stun the other monsters and make it 1 vs 4. With Lion there is no option.

Do u wanna swap your Lion for my Nulltron?

The high speed repulse is enough to be scared of. Sadly I didnā€™t get Nulltron, I bought 6 packs in the hope I would. My brother did get it though and heā€™s been playing with it since Saturday. Iā€™ll get a chance to use it in PvP as soon as the next season starts.

He doesnā€™t need a niche, just one that doesnā€™t rely on protectors. I was playing around with stun converter monsters in this recent PvP and I can assure you theyā€™re super powerful.

I donā€™t mind you being critical about my complaints. I never take it personally and thatā€™s what the forum is for. I was gonna open a thread and ask people who use him and the other stun converting monsters to give an honest opinion. I want more feedback like this I love it, and I might be able to learn some things from you guys. Offcourse there are things that I could be missing and I always said he is an ok monster and I havenā€™t given up on him.

But he is a dissapointment.

Nulltron is great endgame, clears rocks fast but then again novadrake is better :innocent:

1 Like

Nova has gen best design hands down canā€™t wait to evolve mine looks bad ā– ā– ā– 

Okay thatā€™s good to hear. Iā€™ve got Angelion, Tygoron and Valzareign which Iā€™ve been playing with tons. To create teams without protectors youā€™ve got to make sure itā€™s carefully made so there arenā€™t too many ā€œnon-aggressiveā€ monsters, that includes ones with high TU moves. If you do that and you have stun protection from things like Angelion, Freezecobra, Utopian, Bitterbeast, etc. or a collection of stun immune/converter monsters bunched together then there is absolutely no need for protectors. This is especially effective because there are common monsters out there which counter protectors and are quite useless when they donā€™t see any.

So from my experience Iā€™d say raw is fine once youā€™ve got enough aggressive monsters that can work together as well as sufficient stun protection. As for stun converter, itā€™s incredibly powerful if you can get through their monsters quickly and trigger some stun. Having multiple stun converter/counter monsters together can do this very effectively at times.

My win rate last PvP was 78% (stayed very consistent) and Iā€™d say in probably 1/4 of the matches Iā€™d tear through half their team or more without them having more than a couple of turns because I could sweep and sweep and sweep. Another 1/5 or so I was able to get through loads without them doing much but they would get a chance to kill some of my monsters.

So please give Nulltron a chance. Iā€™d say heā€™s the strongest stun converter out there. Nothing will beat stun counter but Nulltron is far easier to use and offers more utility than Angelion so is arguably just as good when it comes to PvP.

Nova is part of my new farming squadā€¦ Nox, Nova, Zhu and Delugazar. Love it! :smiley:

Again I appreciate your replies and I have said right from the beginning of my ā€œcomplaintsā€ about him that I wonā€™t give up yet. but I gotta say those teams you described-a bunch of stun convertors bunched together is exactly the type of Niche teams I was referring to.

He looks ok on paper. But In reality he is very difficult to set up. No way he is better than my Tygro. When that animal converts stun he is gonna do damage 99% of the time plus I got him protected with a protector. Nulltron on the other hand often converts stun and then needs to skip his turn. Itā€™s likeā€¦ā€œOK I got the move now what can I do?ā€ā€¦ You will see that he isnā€™t that amazing when you use him.

Not better than Tygro and doesnā€™t come close to Lion. In fact Valz is wayyy harder to deal with in PvP. Even leogiest is better with stun counter. Guess where that leaves Nulltron in the category of stun converting monsters? :poop::poop:

People keep harping on about his low TU repulse, in actual gameplay it just doesnā€™t make him a top tier Mon. It was supposed to be an anniversaryā€¦

Wtf people seriously complain about null need a buff??? It doesnt matter if angel/tygo kill more, each monster has it own uniques. Zib is 1 of the best monster JUST because he is the fastest canibalaizer. Now you got the fastest repulse, sooner or later someone will find a way to make him work wonders and people will want a nerf for him. Its an amazing monster, stop trying to change him into an other monster.

@TNB_iSegal
Ok for the sake of education and to help me utilize him more. What makes him an amazing monster? Just his 50tu repulse? Where do you use him in your PvP team? How do you set up his kills considering the amount of stun immune monsters running rampant in PvP? Killing tokens? If I canā€™t compare him to Tygo, Valz, Lion ect who can I compared him to? Who would you compare him to?

I canā€™t base my judgements on what remarkable discoveries people MIGHT make with him in the future. But will listen to any and all advice on how to use him now. I got a few ideas Iā€™m gonna test but at present he has low value.

Edit: When I get time I will start a thread asking for opinions from people who had a chance to use him in PvP and who faced him a lot as well.

Ita not his 50 tu repulse (its 70 no?), but his entrence speed. You repulse any threat on FL, which will give your other slower monsters a chance to get their turn. Like yoy havibg a TT and the enemy got BB. You repulse BB - boom, main sweeper in FL and a TT counter is out, and now your TT will get his turn which will lead to more kills.

Thatā€™s pretty basic stuff youā€™re talking about. I want to hear actual gameplay scenarios you faced with him. Do you have him? Have u been able to utilize him?

Also you said earlier that I canā€™t compare him to Tygo and Lion and it doesnā€™t matter if they kill more. But Iā€™m pretty sure monsters with blood moves are designed to kill and not just sit there waiting to use their freaken ā€œamazingā€ low TU repulse. Who can I compare him to? Okthulu? Geartyrant?:rofl:

Yes, its basic stuff. So is canibalazing into a 5th monster in high speed. And those ā€œbasicā€ stuff lead the meta.

Dont have him, still know how to use him, but it seems you stuck in an opinion that he isnt good. To bad, other people like me would love to have him.

And you are stuck in an opinion that he is amazing while you canā€™t offer actual gameplay experience. You tell me not to compare him with certain monsters and you canā€™t offer alternatives. He is an ok monster. Maybe good. But as of yet I canā€™t see how he is amazing. Iā€™ll call my Tygo amazing. My Shiva amazing. My Valz amazing. Lion a monster. I canā€™t call Nulltron amazing, and yes I do expect Anniversary monsters to be amazing.

I tell youā€¦In theory he sounds amazing. Itā€™s different with actual gameplay on most occasions.

I promise Iā€™m still open minded and will be seeking more unbiased opinions in a future thread from people who had a chance to use him in PvP. But all these ā€œtheoryā€ judgements on how amazing he is have not been convincing. I appreciate the OPā€™s positive opinion though

The retribution kills stag. Thatā€™s quite strong already

1 Like