Test Team Nulltron Challenge

On the tap to test your team on the super challenge battle, I was just playing around and found out that once Nulltron kills one monster he can kill all monsters except the last one in a single turn,

I tried for so long but couldn’t kill the last monster without an extra turn no matter the set up before he attacks.

I’m wondering if anyone else tried and succeeded or even noticed.

P.S Nulltron is BA af

That team is designed to make Nulltron shine. Having stun revenge and stun entrance monsters makes it easy for him. He is good but annoying at the same time.

Very easily shut down as well, making it quite hard to work if the repulse or stun pulse doesnt pay off

1 Like

I will be counting down the days until you respect the Nulltron :stuck_out_tongue:

The amount of times he gets his move due to stun converter then can’t do anything… Not the easiest to set up.

If the Devs at least give him stun counter rather than convert I will respect him. Or get rid of RAW. I keep getting Lion envy…That beast got stun counter and sleep immunity.

Don’t get me wrong I think he is ok and can be dangerous in some situations. But he is often a sitting duck and dies before causing damage. Hard to protect him and to set him up.

I feel he’s great against hg mons and rockoids. Great sweeper so far that I’ve used him in pvp. The issue is he normally gets targeted first and gets killed easily by chrono killer. But man I feel like he’s a great mons and will keep using him in my main pvp team

He can kill token monsters with execute. These days with the amount of poison used in PvP it’s rare to get a hold ground kill with execute. Depends what level of PvP you are playing. I’m still keeping him in my team and not given up but when you factor in the pletora of stun immune monsters in PvP he is hard to set up for sweeping. My older monster Tygro is simply way more dangerous. Let alone the beast Angelion.

For a new release anniversary monster I expected way more. Addmitedly I stuffed up big time when I was reading his skills before rolling. I forgot what RAW meant… And was just excited to see another stun convertor because I desperately needed a few more in my team. My mistake…

I feel like they just ran out of ideas, they don’t know what else to add so they just the same move with a lower TU cost but with a restriction. Honestly i think LINK and SOLO are fine since it’s only based on your monsters element but now they’re asking us to remove protectors from our team to make these new monsters work and i think it’s just idiotic

3 Likes

I placed 18th this past pvp and poison was not prevelant, at least when I played. I feel like convertor would make him OP. The way the monster is, my opinion is that it is a very powerful monster if setup right like any other good monster.

I pair him with my valza. Once stunned, confident strike then execute. Repulse in itself is great paired with his speed to back track charged monsters or protectors, or even intentionally stun yourself for your converters.

Well poison is all over the place between rank 50 to 300. He can work for high end teams like yours you must not need as many protectors. There are just too many occasions when he is dead weight.

I often experienced what Unown(ranked 1)mentioned. He is difficult to set up especially when stun pulse or repulse doesn’t pay. That’s coming from a ranked 1 player. There is a lot of situations when stun pulse won’t work due to the amount of stun immunity. I don’t think giving him stun counter will make him OP. If that’s the case Lion is the most OP monster in the game. In fact giving him stun counter will still have me picking lion over him.

I just rolled a Valz and was planning to put him close to Nulltron. So my team will be able to do a bit better next PvP but even with Valz alongside him I’m gonna be in frustrating situations at times I’m gonna have to select between double poison or confident strike. One will screw up nulltrons execute the other will screw up two monsters getting poisoned to deal with hold ground…Again my Tygro gets way more kills and I’m very dissapointed for an anniversary release. I think the Devs overestimated his ability to be setup.

I hate these RAW moves. If they are gonna add them then they really need to make the monster able to function without protectors. Nulltron dies like a sack of :poop: they didn’t even consider giving him shield entrance.

1 Like

I fully agree with Saitama. Especially the comparison with angelion makes nulltron look old. Stun counter vs converter (and this difference is huge, as a RAW move forces you to play it without a stun absorbing protector. Yes, you can use something that absorbs stun without a protect move, however, that limits your options and also wastes an additional slot in your lineup), bloodfury vs bloodthirst, sleep immunity vs nothin…
Yes, nulltron has some special treats but so does angelion, who is also way more resilient. He ain’t bad but simply falls kinda short, haven’t found a place in my team for him yet.

1 Like

Exactly how I feel. Not bad but falls short. Challenging to make work. Need to make sacrifices in the team to give him a place and he isn’t often worth it. :poop:Tron

Nulltron is awesome why people down talking it

It seems when I new legend ain’t more powerful than those before it people complain but when it is more powerful they complain still

2 Likes

My suggestion either see each legend for its individual strengths and differences or make every monster the exact same

It’s not that at all. I don’t want him to be more powerful than Lion. Equal would have been nice but he doesn’t even come close. Like I said earlier my Tygro kicks his but

Null tron has the fastest repulse in game mix it with cyclo and it’s goodbye stun stop lead, lava lion eats into stun bam you got stun aids

Oh you don’t want null in lead then play mid game it has high speed so it will come in damn fast bam repulse stun pulse

Tygo kills null due to stun killer if it has its ss unlocked