Cool moveset but really weak to chromera

also searguard
but i guess he is balance enough, idk his stats tho

You can check the stats by tapping the monster info

i know, i just quick check the monster in the middle of study and quit
maybe later ill check it

Problem: it can be killed by another of its same mons and Chrono Food

But the idea is not so bad for a stun killer

The problem i have is he doesn’t have hg. I believe dev should change his stun revenge passion to hg because for one he has bloodlust but that’s dumb unless he has hg. Second why give a stun killer a stun revenge passion? That’s just weird lol. But he need hg for his bloodmove to be use effectively

The problem is, when stun is coming you probably have 2 shells and 2 stun able monsters on the field because motor and knock back deals with them anyways.

chromera has se version, searguard
tygoron also must have se version, like

Active

• aoe
  • stun killer
  • bloodcrave
  • stun gun/assasinate/stealthbane/accelerate
    Passive
  • stun immunity

That why i wish he was stun immune. If he was stun immune than he wouldn’t be good for chrome and could still deal with stun alone

Yep wish he was having stun immue and not stun convertor. Plusni agree bloodlust is kinda stupid without HG. Blooslust doesnt even restore alot of hp, just a lil bit. Of it was full hp on a critical hit then it something at least

stun immune
unmovable

bloodcrave/fury

_-----

stun immune
hg

bloodlust

those are what i see more useful

2 Likes

Stun immune and hg would be perfect on him, and also swap the ss for something else

Is that monster worth 270 gems?
Should I roll 6 pack or not?

Got tygoron in 2 packs

The Devs latest,greatest and desperate-est attempt to finally take the meta away from stun

I recall asking for a monster with Stun Killer a few times, and now there’s one out there. I feel like I made a contribution to the game.

changing stun converter into stun immune is good maybe… but changing stun revenge into HG will make tygoron OP. and have no weakness. people will not activate the secret skill dual give turn.
also se version I write above is op except has stun/sleep/toxic skill…

I believe if the devs give tygoron bloothirst rather than bloodlust before release, people will not triggered to complain… perhaps

this monster is terrible. if he meets 2 stun revenge, he will kills 2 targets with 0 tu and continue with bloodlust.

Not even close. They’d need to release lots of se’s that are free and few more legendaries to take it away. No matter how much they try, the biggest problem is shockers. And all the enemy has to do is to get rid of absorbers (usually only 1 monster). And its super easy with motor there too.

It was a joke…

1 Like