I'm very impressed with the "analysis" feature. Devs are pretty good with their analysis..

As an example:
Cybereon

I like how they acknowledged that stun has a lot of powerful counters and it’s important to kill the stun protection beforehand. That is exactly how I’ve set up my shocker in my PvP team. Doesn’t always work sometimes Lion is still alive, but I try.
@Killerdog
Did you help the devs out with these analysis?

Lol the devs didn’t write those. @Killerdog did on his guide on the forum. You can find them all on here

Lol I posted that in my post just before you posted. It did sound familiar and it felt like Killerdog. LMAO

@Killerdog
Nice work. But now I know I’m gonna be pissed when I read Nulltrons analysis :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You deserve 120 gems for this.

3 Likes

They’re all extremely on point though and well written. Hopefully all of them can be reviewed eventually.

I just read Nulltrons analysis. It was fine. Just need to edit the part that says you can “reliably kill token monsters” execute doesn’t work properly on trained rockoids. Sometimes they survive. Summoned ones are reliably destroyed though.

@Dev_VKC I hope he’s being compensated in some way.

1 Like

Considering it’s an in-game contribution I’m gonna guess he did get compensated.

He probably gets free legends so he can test them to see their potential before making an analysis. Jokes aside, kudos to @Killerdog for the effort he puts in making all these analysis for the game.

1 Like

Thanks guys, glad you like the analysis. They’re written so they are helpful not just for new players but old ones too. They point out what the monster does best, how the moveset works and tries to gives inspiration for how to use it. I hope people take the time to read the analysis and that it helps make people be more creative and enjoy using their monsters more.

I will slowly be working my way through every monster in the game. Legendaries and mythics will be done first then I’ll work my way through all the others. When things go live in the game I’ll also update my forum guide, which has had an overhaul so it’s much easier to navigate and use.

If anyone feels like a certain monster’s analysis is not on point then please let me know how you’d change it. I have no doubt I’ll drop the ball on at least a couple of the monsters.

Yeah I did consider this. Sometimes it’s best just to simplify wording rather than getting too wordy pointing out exceptions. Another example is for 400s novablast I said it “kills everything it touches” but enemies that are buffed a lot won’t die to it. Technically that phrasing should probably only be used for things which do lethal, piercing damage but in reality people will see themselves when they use it.

I didn’t bother pointing out the exception on Nulltron because generally token monsters are thought of as the ones summoned rather than the special rocks, even though they count as such.

3 Likes

So how much did they compensate you? Or is there a non disclosure clause? :sweat_smile: Tell me you got some money for all that!

1 Like

We give all the credits to Killerdog.
It is nice of him to cooperate with us, helping players to understand the monsters more efficiently.
Of course we are not taking his service for free :wink:

8 Likes

If it’s not for free , many of us would like to help too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes