Suggestions

You’ve repeated this in multiple places

Don’t spam the problem

This thread is for something completely different

Next time, it’s a warning

I say that they should have it for the ark to have it for at least 1 day so that if you already played and beat it, then it would be better for me, and probably a lot of other people.

new content would be really nice! & converting your silver into gold would be so nice!

yes I agree with the silver into gold. like 20,000 silver for 100 gold

20k silver? More like 2mil silver… What would be the point in having a buying gold system if they’re just gonna give it away for 20k silver. Stupid idea

It’s a poorly thought out idea.

Honestly, it’d be better if it was just direct, rather than having a gold or silver system.

Silvers far too common for its own good and gold is far too hard to come by after a point

Eliminating it would make everyone happy.

more or less

I think that the OM monsters should have evolutions as well as being fusioned. The evolutions wouldn’t be as good as the fusion but that way I wouldn’t get the “unpleasant” knowledge that I constantly fail at the OMs (because I suck) and id have a use for all these fusion materials (Cyberdrakess and Golgems)

how about that you can trade in silver for gold like 100,000 for 200 gold

As stated above by deadpool that would be a bit of a stupid idea seen as how easily accessible silver is. However, deadpool if the thing where the gold system would disappear I would say you need to implant a way to get gold eggs that would be let’s say accessible once a week (other than OMs) so players won’t be too upset about being able to get gold eggs.

Daily / weekly arena

Multiplayer and swapping arks

Err…friends list,chat room,battles w/out GC would be great.

Game Center is supposed to disappear in the next iOS update (which would be a fantasy of mine come true.)

And no chat room

That would just as hard to monitor, if not harder.

I agree with deadpool

its a poorly thought out idea because I am just coming up with these ideas as I go along.

He means my idea,about the chat room.
If you can get a couple moderators from different timezones,12-20 will do,then it works fine.It is hard to get a chat room implemented into your new game so early,especially with all the other things that need fixing.It would be an excellent idea in the long run,as I have never found a game so great as a game with a nice community and chat room.

(This is to no means an offense to the devs,I am just saying the best game ive found on iOS happened to have a nice comm. and chat room.This does not mean hunter island is bad,it just means that another game was better in my own opinion.)

I was actually refering to the silver to good conversion, especially 20k silver for gold. The best method? Remove the gold and silver, or just remove the gold completely, keep the silver for in game stuff.

And I disagree with the chat room as well. Most of my experiences with in game chatrooms, even WITH moderators, chatrooms in game are just bad news between trolls, rudeness and overall something no one should have to deal with

Your experience with Geomon’s features are understandably different and I doubt the experience found there could or can be replicated anywhere else.

Make the next game so that each arks has unique stats, so you woul have something to do, like find the highest stat ark anyone has. In geomon there was unique stats, and there were some really good stats, and some really bad stats tht you could find. Then when the game ended, they posted the highest stat monster that anyone had, and who had it. I think this would be a good idea for the new game because it adds some more depth, people would be trading really good arks for a not as good ark with incredible stats.

Also, on the suggestion of in game chat, i agree with deadpool, it would be very hard to create a chat with a good community, but i think geomon created this by having the different chatrooms. The champion chat (you have to defeat a guy and have a certain level monster ) which was the highest rank chat, had a nice community due to the players there really enjoying the game, while global (anyone can go on the room) had crazy, cussing madness. So having the ranked chats might be a good way.

Or you avoid it by not having them at all

So many people like using their mobile devices more than their computers. And, I’ll tell it to you straight - mobile chat on this site is atrocious. Unless someone’s really desperate or figured out how to not get extremely frustrated, I don’t think any mobile user would use it. Well, at least in my opinion.

It’s just that… well, chats require servers and HI DOES NOT have a server. Its multiplayer runs on Game Center. I’m not sure about that new game, but for Hunter Island to have in-game chat, I think a lot of things will have to change. And it’s too late, too. After this update I sincerely doubt there will be any big-scale updates coming out for HI. I’m not saying that to dampen your hopes, I’m just saying that since 1) they’re making a new game 2) they already said they weren’t planning on adding to PvE. PvP, I don’t know - but no more PvE = a dissatisfied me. I’m sure I’m not the only one who enjoys PvE more than PvP, so I hope that new game will provide a storyline just as satisfying as HI’s. And I think it will.