Suggestions

i hope the devs see this!

Odds are they will.

yay! happy, happy!

^.^

:3

More ketteh :3

Here Ketteh Ketteh!!! 

Oh for the map of Hunter Island, will there be a volcano area?  That would be pretty neat…but I just like lava.  ^.^

i think i saw a volcano somewhere in one of their fb pics

I did too, but just making sure.

yay lava

Hey can’t go wrong with a lava area… :3

Ever noticed how almost every game has lava in it somewhere…

I didn’t think DIB had one…

i think it had it in the underworld… somewhere…

I never remember one, I just remember a lot of rocks…

What if you implement a potion system where you can heal monsters on the go for gold or something. It would certainly be more useful than the pay 100 gold to try again tactic.

I think the whole trading idea is great and would be useful to both beginners and veterans, but I don’t think restrictions will be good. I would have it trade-anything-to-anyone. If you are afraid of people trading to themselves, make it so they have to play for 10 individual days before that account can trade. Also, any creature available for unlock in multiplayer, should be able to unlock in single player. Time and time again, games make that grand mistake of making only part of the unlocks available in one section, but there are some people who hate single, or hate multiplayer and they are forced to play something they hate to unlock more… Which causes discouragement from playing the game. And last but certainly not least, please, for the love of all things good in this world, do not, under any circumstances implement anything useless into this game… i.e. decorative clothing or items that a monster wears. I saw someone suggest that above and I had to say something. He suggest it does nothing to help and is purely aesthetic. PLEASE do not do that!

1 Like

They can’t do trading, they don’t have the servers available to run the amount of data being pushed around.

as PRED stated Above they don’t have a server at the moment to support traiding but look forward too it because I plan to help them setup a server with full pvp and traiding abilities. And my traiding lock idea would apply with non friended trades.