Stop the lemon game, immediately

Please stop the lemon game, it is really boring and ruining my gaming experience, just I don’t have lemon。

7 Likes

and GG every lemon game player.

1 Like

You know I actually was thinking about it too about lemon I played with a person who had lemon and it took 25 minutes on both matches I was playing with the same person but fortunately I have a insomnia terragar to kill the lemon

Yea if you can counter it it’s actually your advantage, but 90% of the time it’s a huge pain in the ■■■

1 Like

Lemon comes

Then sweeps ur entire team -_-

P.S: I only took against Lemon Endgames that I won. I lost to it most of the time

“Let’s nerf something I don’t have and can’t properly deal with even though many counters exist” should be the title of the thread. You should maybe embrace the AP spam mentality of the DLGZ clan and to help stop this.

This time it’s not even about the fact I don’t have it. If I did I’d feel dirty even using her. I suppose I should point out counters include:

Bastia, which if you use, then screw you too

Bane, which you can only hope in in the right position

Insomnia/sleep immune team, which you can only hope holds out until she appears

Angloin, which you can hope doesn’t get killed before he can help

A purifier, which you can only hope isn’t killed

And others such things, which 9 times out of 10 aren’t going to help

Then how does it feel to use moku endgame

Moku Endgame is dumb I agree but Lemon is the most op and worst Endgame there is

:eyes:
Everyone says that b4 getting L3M0N

Lemon atleast could be countered by insomnia but what about moku with his passive

1 Like

So u want me run a full insomnia Endgame?
But when u see Moku coming next u can set up the turn order to kill him but not against Lemon

2 Likes

To be fair the only endgame that seems to be “good” and not “op” is poison which kinda is op if you have gazer…

Moku+Gazer is op but Lemon is Gazer is worst with some right set up
DLGZ VoV is running a cancer team

Lemon gazer actually doesn’t do anything tbh what use is there to fast forward when the enemy is already asleep

:thinking: Lemon will get a turn and sweep that guy that’s not sleepy :thinking:
But main point is Lemon
Nerf her plzzzz

But to actually bring gazer what would you do

No need to save ur Lemon mate :grin:
It will definitely get nerferd some day

Ye obviously lol

1 Like

If bastias passive isn’t nerfed you could not hope to nerf lemon imo