Lemon !!!! even when ?

I want to do this thread to ask why I do not know Pulido the second form of Lemon if the vast majority of f2p and f2w players agree that it is too powerful, if with less agreement other monsters were polished I do not understand why Lemon is the Exception, I think everyone will agree that a passive that puts all monsters on the field to sleep is too much for a second form of any monster, I await your answers

I do think there are a huge number of sleep counters in the game now. As the number increases, Lemon will get less reliable.

So even though a lot of the community want it nerfed, it’s probably not anywhere near as bad as people say.

Personally, I’d like to see the second form nerfed but the awakened form stay the same. The counters to sleep are especially prevalent on mythics, so awakened Lemon probably feels much better balanced when being used against other awakened mythics. It seems fair to balance an awakened mythic for a setting when the opponent has awakened mythics too, especially considering we’re going to have lots more players with them in the future thanks to the fortune shrine.

2 Likes

I agree that the awakened form, no matter how strong, is fine but it is illogical that the second form with a cost of 11 is more powerful than any legendary or mythical awakened in some cases

Man goddamn how many threads have been opened about lemon people have discussed lemon many times, the devs don’t give a ■■■■ and I also don’t give a ■■■■ so please I’m really tired of clicking threads expecting to see @LemonSqueezy 's new awesome team only to find the same stuff being said over and over again, just let it rest the devs don’t care and they won’t nerf lemon.

2 Likes

You give a ■■■■ enough to mention this again here, so you obviously care. How about ignoring it instead of complaining :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

is that we all care about polishing a mythical that its second form totally changes a game, if this thread does not have 1000 comments that is why, although several threads have been opened on this, no result was obtained, but here I’m here to keep trying hahaha

feel bad for goldtail lol :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t feel bad for Goldtail having to face sleep counters, but I do feel bad for potent sleep getting its TU doubled XD

1 Like

Although I do not have Lemon in any of my accounts I think it should not be Nerfeada, with the recent nerf to sleep I think it is enough, and I see how in many cases Lemon does not work,Many use poison in the endgame and Lemon doesn’t work so I don’t think it’s the big problem, I see that sleep and sleep continue to nerf, and what about poison and stun? That have always been The biggest problem and nobody asks for a nerf for it, I don’t understand what problem they have with sleep, it is the one that has the most counter of all.

2 Likes

the problem is not the dream itself, the problem is that the second form of a mythical should not be so powerful, remember that it only costs 11 less than any legendary, hence the question is it worth waking up?

And what is the problem with her being powerful? There are many mythicals in her second form who are also good, you are complaining about Lemon’s Passive, but remember that is what Lemon does,In my opinion she doesn’t need Nerf

1 Like

I respect your opinion, but remember that we are only talking about the second way

Second form leira, second form lemon, and first form plume all need to be addressed. btw anyone who owns leira should try running it in front of a novalock.

1 Like

Sleep is insanely controlling if you don’t have a counter to it. It’s very easy to win battles if you get enemies asleep. Stun has had some incredibly heavy nerfs and counters to it over the years, similarly because it is too controlling. Poison has almost always been kept in check with either low damage, high TU or the fact it relies on active moves (poison itself doesn’t do much to most monsters, it’s the setup for killing and makes them easier to kill).

You know what I’ll just keep my mouth shut on this topic🤐

I been saying this all along but nobody understands

well you also talked about how hard it is to use lemon which really shouldn’t be the case if you use it properly unless you’re facing a poison endgame

I face poison endgames and stealth endgames most of the time so yes it is hard. I had to change my strategy due to that

When I say “it’s probably not anywhere near as bad as people say”… I mean it’s still very powerful, just not broken like many people say it is. You usually talk on the opposite end of the spectrum, saying it’s super unreliable and weaker than alternatives. The reality is somewhere in the middle, which is what I’m trying to say.

I think the second shape deserves a nerf because of the fact that it doesn’t make a significant difference to the third, I think that’s an acceptable justification for a nerf