Stop lying.

Ok I am a chill guy but now something in this game is really really wrong.

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD

I don’t know what software you are using to calculate and implement odds in Neo Monsters, but this software is not working.
And before you get on me with the excuse of 10.000 tests I can tell you this isn’t believable any longer.

1st Thing: I would like to apologize @MementoMori, if they use the same software to make RNG your Malwing concern might be true (never doubted before but now I can tell this possibility exist.)

2nd thing: Egg hatches are totally fake odds. I don’t discuss this any longer.

3rd: Crown and Grail event is totally unplayable, fake odds there too. Last performance 0 ingredients over 6 matches.

Maybe you should understand when is the case to do something about it. Right now you are making me lose any passion for this game and I don’t like this, because I love Neo Monsters but things changed so much.

8 Likes

Nice to hear it apology accepted it’s all good

2 Likes

But my argument is if the odds are let’s say 3% instead of 4% , they could advertise those rates itself . They don’t have to go through the trouble of false advertising it when the rates are already low af .

But then this is zigzagame , known for shady money-grab

2 Likes

Uh oh devs, you about to lose one of your biggest sources of neo income. Changes need to start happening now!

1 Like

They lost me already. Not coming back on spending unless something change.

1 Like

Did something new happen with horrible luck the past couple days?

Did you ask yourself why Tyrfina video is not on my YT?

I don’t pay attention to your YT tbh. But I’m guessing you got 0 or 1 copy of it in about 1500 gems?

Right guess.

1 Like

That’s insane

They sold me Asmodia for 1000 gems to make me happy and then they took back double with Kanna and Tyrfina. Dirty play.

In the Asmodia Festival i opened 9 packs only got 1 Asmodia and 4 times Basher!!! Only 1 new legendary in 90 freaking eggs!!! But in my secondary account opened only 4 packs and i got Asmodia 3 TIMES!!! and 2 new legendary that’s UNBELIEVABLE!!!

1 Like

I quit the game after the Gorgo egg. 1200 gems didn’t even get me a single mythic egg.

1 Like

I got bundleblazer from the rare egg. This is completely unacceptable

6 Likes

If there are tons of times where people get really lucky wouldn’t that make it more likely the odds aren’t lower than advertised? I feel like this could also be explained by lucky and unlucky hatches balancing out with the average being around the most likely outcome to happen.

1 Like

My last 7 packs have got me like 70 epics . :joy::joy:
Wish there was a guaranteed system . I thought kompu gacha is banned in Japan

Dont you blame me for the bad luck of others :joy::joy::joy:

All jokes aside, as much as I do get good hatches from eggs, I would agree that the odds of featured mons is radically lower than what is shown. Many times I hatch and get Legendary eggs but not get featured legends. Even rarer at times for featured SEs. Something is askew here fellas.

I’m gonna call it right now, this thread is gonna explode just like last time.

2 Likes

I believe someones gonna come and will close this thread

2 Likes

for a moment i thought i was a nerf thread :no_mouth: