Stop lying.

We can make one if u want . I have a very good candidate in mind

1 Like

Nerf lemon let’s make a thread right now

1 Like

This is why they need to bring back guarantee packs every 6 should give u a leg and idk either every 12 or 18 pack should give u a myth. At least u know u gotta chance at something

4 Likes

That sounds cool and all but how about another nerf thread?

1 Like

I’m almost sure they will add immovable to lemon in future updates . That’s not fun to discuss the obvious. And everyone dislikes lemon. We need a better powerful candidate

How about we nerf dusci once again

Yeah! And if they didn’t want bring back that old system, they can change it now like: every 4th pack you get guarantee one of the featured legend and every 7th or 8th pack you get mythic, featured or not depend upon luck.

1 Like

Man I kind of miss the old spin system, like almost every single I somehow get legends lol

1 Like

Try not to steer the direction of this thread away. If you really want to make another nerf thread for some unfathomable reason, then make a thread instead of clogging up this one. Now, regarding the main topic at hand, I don’t think the devs are lying about the rates, but it could very well be a case of bad luck.

tbh I don’t really have a problem with egg rates cus I mostly save in festival(Specials are a different story) But I feel like the game should award a bit for the people who grind or spend alot in the game, maybe a Hatch streak? where odds are increased every time u hatch

2 Likes

I think we should start a nerf thread for voidress. Her ritual IV needs time restriction

At this rate, lets nerf neo they need to have money restrictions

This is the best nerf ever

Btw someone in our clan (I forgot his forum username lol I’ll edit this later) counted the legends and mythics DonT hatched in the videos he recorded and they were almost spot on with the 6.1% and 1% rates for legends and mythics. The sample size is large enough so that we know for sure the odds are not faked unless they are actually lowered by like 0.1% which would be stupid.

So if the devs do respond and want to disprove this accusation, the best thing they can do for proof the odds are real is cite DonT’s own hatches.

2 Likes

Even if it’s 0.1% less , they could just say 3.9% instead . Its their game after all .

One can ask for pity system at the max. Cant ask for better rates or anything .

Spending is own choice

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8.

1 Like

It really doesn’t make sense for them to fake the odds (something that will ruin them if found out) just to make it slightly lower. Since DonT’s hatches are a pretty large sample size and they match up with the odds advertised, that also rules out the possibility of the odds being faked and lowered by a large amount. I think it’s safe to say the devs aren’t lying about this.

1 Like

Yep that’s what I’m saying too. If it’s low , they can say it’s low . Who is gonna stop em

The problem is with the featured monster their odds are supposed to be higher , for normal monster the odd rate seems to be correct.