Spectrofin needs a buff

SPECTROFIN NEEDS A BUFF !!!
I PLAYED MORE THEN A 100 MATCHES WOTH IT AND IT GOT A TURN LESS THEN 15 TIMES. PROTECTORS ARE OUT OF THE META AND YOU CAN’T RELY ON GTs.
IF YOU AGREE, GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS; OTHERWISE IDEA ABOUT HOW CAN IT BE USED.

1 Like

Possible suggestion:
• place a Dusicyon in front of Spectrophin so it doesn’t die immediately
• have Spectrophin enter the field
• make sure you have one ally which is Phantom type
• kill one or more charged sweepers from the opponent with Dual Slayerbane
• f★ck yeah

2 Likes

It’s there, always getting pierced or catapulted or knocked back. The first monster to die in my team.

Strange, usually it’s Ahuizard.

LMAO
Why don’t you just write what type of buff you would like to see on Spectrophin
Also use ur brain :brain: to set up Spectrophin

1 Like

Anyway I would increase his speed to 63 or 60
He kinda works at the current speed but a speed would make him better
Other than that he’s fine

3 Likes

you want Spectrophin… SPECTROPHIN… to get a buff?? are you mad? are you sure you’re not just biased? there are so many ways you can set him up that I can think of and I don’t even have the guy.

6 Likes

Yeb, make him become Token can hit by Dusi and add posion revenge to him

4 Likes

Approved!

Thats a very nice combo

First you want Ashterios to have a buff then SPECTROPHIN of all things… Did it once occur to you that maybe… Maybe there is something wrong in the way you are using it if it’s always the first monster to die?

For the love of god, use your brain before posting crap like this… And watch that caps.

4 Likes

43% speed kinda sucks tbh. So many units are about it and it doesn’t stun immunity so an increase to the speed slightly is fair. Why is jagaurdian is so fast when they basicly do the same thing but jag is a better front line unit.

1 Like

Lmao I can’t tell if this is satire or serious

Spectrophin is super strong. It’s one of the best legendaries in the game! The only thing which keeps it in check is its low-ish speed and minimum defence. It’s like Scorpiogeist that’s kept in check with minimum defence and two weaknesses. Spectro has 17% less speed but no killer weaknesses.

1 Like

I think the speed spectro i Fine is necessary to keep it balanced (i own the monster and i had the chance to test it properly during this rule). Where the issue is imo is the high TU on it’s skill Swap for Helper and it’s SS +3 extra cost for an skill that has nothing to do with the monster move set it shouldn’t be that much or it should be changed to something else.
My suggestions are make Swap for helper 100 TU in general (substitute ally works exactly the same and it’s 100 TU and Onigeist has a similar skill for 70 TU only!!! And onigo is an amazing monster that hardly becomes deadweight because of it’s low TU sleep and it’s revenge, Carapasca an SE has a 130 TU Beetle summon that works exactly the same) this will be a buff to other monsters that desperately need it like The Sanctifeather a monster that has an AWSOME move set imo but held back because of the high TU of Swap for helper among other things.
And my second suggestion is removing the TU restriccion on Poison Bomb or reduce it to 50. 100 is too much.
Honestly i think Spectrophin doesn’t deserves the S+ tier for PvP because 2 of it’s 5 active skills are virtually useless and it’s low speed is kind of too restrictive in this case BUT i don’t think increasing it’s speed is the way to go what it needs is to be able to use all it’s move set properly

6 Likes

What buff S+ monster? :nauseated_face:
Maybe you tired or something mate,please take a rest for a while

You were obviously not arround when devs created the original dolphin bond and Instant Enlist lv 5 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

My god that was so dumb

1 Like

I agree that swap for helper on Spectrophin is more situational than similar moves on other monsters. However, whether it’s 100TU or 160TU it shouldn’t make much difference if the Spectrewing gets a turn and begins giving turns at 50TU to the Spectrophin. I’ve found you can build around it by having a GT to instantly start the combo as soon as you swap for helper.

As for two moves being useless… while swap for helper is situational I don’t think poison massacre is at all. It’s 100TU and on a monster with massive attack, even piercing if you want it! I admit it doesn’t synergise well with phantoms because most are sleep monsters but this move is definitely powerful.

Also, I think it’s clutching at straws to say anything negative about its two more situational moves because the other moves are sweeping moves with easy requirements and made incredibly potent by excessive force.

2 Likes

You mean hyper situational Nightwatch…? We all know sleep is very rare in the meta outside malwing… The real power of Spectro lays in it’s potentially piercing dual slayerbane outside that it’s nothing especial

4 Likes