Spectrofin needs a buff

Yeah I meant dual slayerbane more specifically. Nightwatch only has a few common targets but it’s very useful as a 70TU hit two piercing move for removing shields, grabbing kills and stuff like that.

What about making poison bomb restriction to 50TU?
If they manage to kill Spectrophin then the only option for Spectrewing is to force skip or use 250TU AoE which kinda sucks

2 Likes

I see not reason for that TU restriction tbf Stun bomb has no restriction and sleep bomb is 100 TU for obvious reasons but i can’t see how Poison Bomb could be on the same danger level of Sleep bomb to deserve the same TU restriction

3 Likes

Well, I guess low speed comes along with excessive force, double assassin of assassins and poison massacre. Notice that other monsters with excessive force at high speed (68-75), their first kill, it’s due to a single attack only

1 Like

The problem is, as I’ve read above, users need to think on better strategies

1 Like

He only can use Dualslay ban and Nightwatch

Is there any possibility @Dev_VKC? That every dolphin can have different type of Dolphin Bond while other dolphins around?

For Spectrophin, it can be speed increase to 57 and insomnia while other dolphs around and Union : excessive as 2nd passive

It really really doesn’t need a speed increase! We don’t want high speed piercing dual slayerbane. We already have stun immune dual slayerbane with high attack on Suikenshi and it’s arguably the best PvP monster in the game.

Making it get insomnia while other dolphins are around but need a phantom to have excessive force means it’ll be hard to have both at once. I don’t think it’s necessary. Spectrophin is more like a stand alone monster that you can use to give buffs to the two other dolphins. We’ve got two more dolphins coming soon so we’ll see if any of those are phantoms and what kind of combos/synergy we can have. I think it’s better to wait and see them before messing with Spectrophin’s passives

5 Likes

Totally agreed, rather than buffing Spectrophin you should focus on how to keep him alive, he has such an amazing attack power.

3 Likes

you said the same thing about onyxia’s second form. we can all agree now that unit is probably the worst unit in the game right?

1 Like

I don’t support speed buff to spectro cos then it will be s++ . I’m glad not everyone is spamming that excessive force dual slayerbane and requires a setup as of now…

If at all it needs a buff , slight defense increase to survive non blood moves is okay

1 Like

Did I? I’ve been fairly vocal asking for Onyxia’s second form to get buffed (bloodthirst -> bloodfury). It’s one of the buffs I most want to see.

5 Likes