Something "Weird" but Nice

Why do you say all this as a bad thing?
I’ve been reading the whole thread and certainly can not understand your point of view.
There is no reason to think like this.
The game (which is also a job for those people who develope and sustain it, important thing to remember) needs to motivate players to spend. And why not? This icon thing idea is a good incentive. Just look at how many people have already agreed with it.

Although, I think it’d be better players to get these icons once they posses a certain amount of mythics (5;10;15…), as @squinty1880 suggested.
Icons should never be directly referred to the amount of money players spend (it’s an ugly way to incentive people).

7 Likes

the simple fact of being able to pay to put costumes on the monsters would also be a good option, of course the graphic quality is not the best so…

1 Like

Definitely, titles and such would be a cool thing but the problem is really in the platform. In this game you couldn’t really display your title anywhere except the PvP start window which is there for 2 seconds (I really think it should be a bit longer) and the friend monster screen. For titles to be noticeable, there should be a proper profile page with stats in game, like here on the forum.

Premium/freemium monster skins is also something I’d support. Definitely feasible for current NM if the company/Devs decided it was a good idea.

The problem with these cosmetics is that it often creates toxicity. People are going to be jealous and also take pride in beating a spender especially if they themselves don’t spend, and will try to trash talk and rub it in their face. It has already happened with Mythics, which is understandable because of the power difference but with cosmetics, its simply because someone wanted their monster to look nice. But hey, that’s just how things are…

2 Likes

also clothing options for waifus - lets face it, they dont wear enough…
:rofl:

5 Likes

This would be interesting although I wouldn’t use it tbh

Speaking in this way you are only making people truly believe that “DMG is a p2w clan that changes it whenever they don’t like something and that they are the owners of the game”, I have always defended DMG,Wherever, with whomever, but you are only making people think about this more, and I know that is not the case, I do not like your words, it seems that you are imposing and putting your foot (pressing)
I like the idea and i support u but I ask you to check your words , that way you will not win anything @DonT89 u should talk with this guy about this ,he his not GoD

Long live to u!!! u have the absolute words that which I wanted to express myself But it wouldn’t have turned out the same lol

#DracarysForPresident
#DracarysGOD
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I Say that cause @TOG_BaNaNaHoT are talking ■■■■,i only say if he really Want the diference between f2p and p2w he Will get it
I really admire Don’t But it’s My opinion so lets go yo bed little kid😁

This really starts to go nowhere. Either you guys stop arguing or I will lock this

1 Like

that’s your problem, how can you say that it will get it, you don’t have the power for that… however the idea is good

Lock it hard than Gary rock locks us all

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I am inevitable

just because of the last thing you said is because my point of view that we can all have that supposed style, it is true that the P2w pay and deserve something better in appearance, but this idea will generate toxicity between f2p and p2w.

Man, don’t be like that, maybe you’re a developer, you’re imposing something that doesn’t even belong to you.
@Exu , Death Lord is going over his words and I feel like he has something against me. If it continues like this, it would be nice to close this thread.

1 Like

Yeah i will go to the bed but with our Carol :upside_down_face:
Just saying that u want to change things but Keep in mind that others also have opinions and you have to respect them (I know I don’t respect anyone or anyone’s opinion, but I speak in general, don’t take my example)

2 Likes

Ignored

Ignored x2 :laughing:

Speaking about weird but nice things, why can’t we have more attack animations? We can’t have monster animations, but why not more flashy skill animations?

After all it’s kinda dull to have skills like Slayerbane/Retribution/Punish all having the same attack animation. Same with Piercing Blow/Zealous Attack/Power Slash/etc

Stuff like
ezgif-5-f7d6f96a39

Maybe
ezgif-5-90513121ca

Probably even
ezgif-5-e0318684bf

Or
ezgif-5-aa892e57fe

12 Likes

Completely agree with you

1 Like

I like this one, it would be more for a dream catcher or something. :grinning: in this case I agree with you.

1 Like

This would be fine for a thirst for blood XD

And this one for a Bloodcare.

I hope and the developers take these initiatives :roll_eyes:

1 Like