Re-post

1. for every $200 a player has spent on the game before the paying system has been rearranged he/she can select one monster of their choice. This would be okay since those who have spent like thousands on the game like lochi or buck could complete(?) their collection and in addition to that those who maybe have spent that much but get some awesome E and SE dupes could at least get something for their money afterwards. I think this would satisfy all and wouldn’t be a big advantage as well. 

this is from someone else, but thought it has potential…thus ill make it a new thread

Not saying that P2P winners should be boosted to the extreme, but some kind of reward would be nice, cause rare gems = SE dupe or if really lucky Se dupe…like said before

Re-post:

Let’s just say a lot of people will be angry, if such a system (e.g higher chance of legends) would be introduced…So by maybe giving 5 rare gems for every 200 or 100 dollar spend, a lot less will feel this way…Giving 5 rare gems isn’t really going to change anything (except a dupe)…but simply would lower the feeling of remorse/anger. It’s just a thought, so don’t hate on it…

Give the masses hope and they will continue to fight, even if no hope ever existed…Hope = getting a new legend from 5 rare gems

Re-post:

Great example with amazon…not. I don’t care if this is gonna happen cause I’m not affected but I would think that this would simply be fair cause some players have spent a lot without outcome and that’s what really is ridiculous if you look at the prices. But you are the mighty zard you have to know it better.

The point still stands. If someone decided that paying a bunch of money was worth it and it didn’t pay off in the end, that isn’t the dev’s fault, that is the player’s fault. The devs don’t need to compensate you because they decided to up the legend rates and you paid money before. YOU decided that it was worth it.

I honestly don’t see how raising legend rates will make people mad/remorseful/sad. I think it would give them hope and would cause them to spend more.

If you look at my suggestions then you will notice that my system doesn’t touch the regular eggs. It touches the rare eggs. A very small fraction(if any at all) of the playerbase(<1%) pays specifically for rare gems. How will upping the rates from rare eggs make people mad? I seriously don’t get it.

I am simply stating my opinion. I am not forcing it on anyone else. If you think that compensation is required then convince me. I am not necessarily a better person then anyone on the forum.

“Higher rate of legends”…could be applied to normal egg not just rare…Meaning a lot of people will be upset if the dev’s change the legendary drop rate…(This is different from amazon sales, as firstly you will know when products become cheaper, e.g after spring, Hallowean, or Christmas, Yet if legend rates become higher, only u could have known, as u talk to the devs. Hence we spend thinking the system will stay the same, but it actually is about to change…Secondly most of amazons products are all year, not just a week, and at least if u pay, the product is yours, if not a compensation is given, or the money returned). Thus giving 5 rare gems for every 100 to 200 dollar spend is like a compensation for those who payed a lot but never got the monster, even though mathematically the odds where really high which they are if u spend more than 200 dollars. Giving 5 rare gems, is not that good either, considering no meta, limited, or even guaranteed legends are there, but most of the time SE dupes are hatched. 

You are acting as if someone is entitled to a legend if they pay. I will remind you that when you pay, you aren’t paying for a legend. You are paying for the chance to get a legend(I know this is dumb). People paint it as if they are paying for a legend. But you aren’t unless it is an egg like the anniversary one. Paying during one of those will get you 2 legends for $160. One of which is the featured legendary. So it wouldn’t even make sense to compensate players when they got what they wanted already.

I thought the discussion was about the changes I proposed. Not the general idea of increasing legend rates. I will say this though: for every customer that is ticked off because they missed a sale, there will be many, many, many more that will be happy, will thank the devs, and then buy gems. Compensation isn’t needed as customer support can handle that very small fraction that are angry. They can sort something else out. It doesn’t make sense to compensate every single player.

Let me get this right. So if put money into a slot machine and I lose and the person next to me win. So I should whine and complain. Look if they want to change the rate that great. I am all for that. I am not going to ask for a refund. I don’t know how long you have been playing for 100 wolfhunter. But I played when the game was out for a month and it was a lot lower. And I have spent almost if not more than a 1000 dollars on the game. But I am not going to complain or demand compensation. Instead I would take advantage of it.

Hufer

So here’s the thing, while I stand by saying that it’s gambling so its a chance, I think there are ways of making it feel more rewarding.

To bring up a very good example, hearthstone has what’s called a pity timer. Each time you open a pack your chance of getting a legend increases until it’s 100% on the 40th pack. When you get a legend it resets.
This just makes it feel a little less harsh and tbh I think it would make people spend more on eggs in general, right now the only spending comes from festivals.

Or tenebris + Revanarchion special eggs.

Pity timer should happen. The idea with the rare gems is that if effectively acts as one. Every 5 or fewer 10 in 1s, you are guaranteed a legend.

Clash royale effectively gives you a legendary every 6 months just for playing.

Dude just bring back the egg roulette system. I got a shit load of legends that way. It’s so much more exciting then this random hatching crap.

Also a lot more unfair that way because you could time the wheel.

I think that it should be egg 40 instead of 50 gem pack number 40. 40 egg still makes it cost over 100 dollars to get a guarantee, which may be a dupe. I recommend the legendary be guaranteed to be new. If it is 40 egg that would make it fair at a guarantee every 200 gems(I would recommend every 10 eggs with 50 gems) instead of 40 packs and 2,000 gems. 40 packs is too much I would think that it should be 40 eggs if that is fair but I would personally think that a new legendary should be guaranteed every pack or 10th egg

With the current rate and how I proposed to change the rare egg, I don’t think dupes should be a problem. We also don’t know how easily the devs could implement a no-dupes system.

A pack in hearthstone is equivalent to 1 egg in NM.

Each pack/10th egg is way too much. I would have 40+ legends in a very little amount of time with that.