Reason for P2W and F2P

Hello i am just curious about something, I’ve been playing neo since January.
My account is actually a gift from someone in this forum, so I don’t really struggle that much in the start.

I just want to know in general how many people spending some money in this game.
Do you spend money because you only 1 shard left to awaken mythic or just to open more eggs?
I actually spent some money in other games, but never in neo monster (because I prioritize the other game)
Do you guys also used some money in other games other than neo or just neo monster?
And if you f2p, can you tell me how long have you been playing neo and why you decided not to burn some cash

1 Like

Ok, to put it simply, don’t P2P unless you can’t succeed otherwise. If you can win as a F2P, please do, because spending money both hurts game balance and encourages Zigzagame to continue to use their current artstyle for new mythic ‘Monsters’

2 Likes

yea those lewd design really are bad

2 Likes

I’d love to support the game, but I don’t really care for random chance gatcha mechanics personally.

I’d happily pay for an actual DLC though! A story bit with a map similar to the monster leagues in the offline story would easily make me open my wallet. Maybe with 4s/5s monsters you could only catch there? Wouldn’t that be a dream.

12 Likes

F2P. Didn’t spend money because I travelled around the world for 6 months instead.

2 Likes

this is a big YES, more map and more mini monster to catch

in this pandemic you travelled around the world? :sweat:

3 Likes

Something everyone wants from a long time . Also allow us to pot them to +9 by capturing dupes and no legendary potion after +9. I so wanna try out dark link but can’t spare potions to nox !

2 Likes

Na, the year before. But I also relished the challenge of beating P2W and I’m saving again to visit South America

4 Likes

some friendly rivalry eh haha have a safe trip for your next travel!

1 Like

I am p2w especially for collection.

4 Likes

i have no money

6 Likes

f2p because i still have fun without paying anything
have i ever spent in games?
yes, i bought a lottt of games in steam
but i never buy anything from any in-game shop that using lottery system (capsule, chest, egg, etc)
because personally i don’t like it, and i will not financially support that kinda system

3 Likes

I enjoy gambling. It’s never gotten out of hand this far but I just enjoy the feeling of getting lucky. So that’s why I drop money on some games from time to time.

Also F2P or bought gems doesn’t make any difference to the feeling of being lucky in my case. I don’t feel guilty if I get something nice after buying currency.

Also one last point that many people forget. Time is a finite resource. If you have the opportunity to save time by paying more, and you got the funds, it’s usually worth it. Just putting it out there.

4 Likes

This is a valid point in case you want to climb on leaderboard, otherwise it won’t make much difference. I always avoid free games because of ads, p2w,energy mechanism etc still I will never pay in neo because of this loot box, surprise mechanism. Also heard these kind of games(pseudo gambling games) are getting banned in many EU countries.

i like your video, especially the hatching one

you are just being incredibly humble :joy:

how many games you have? i got 67 games in my steam and 12 in eg

i enjoy my time in neo, i enjoy pve more than pvp. as i play pve i got some gems from it too. in my case i play more than 3 games regularly so i tend to take things slowly

you’re correct, it’s fair in reality

I can help you get what you need! Accommodation, etc. more than anything to facilitate the language issue and what you want to do, I can give you many recommendations =)

1 Like

P2P if you have the disposable income to do so

1 Like

I’m f2p in this game. I’m not working but I’f I was, and was making extra, I would have spent somewhat, but not for the waifus. I’d just want those og legendaries like THE GOD FEATHER!!! or nice mytics like that winter spam dragon.

If the game still exist when I get a job then sure :))

2 Likes

I read og as op and laughed my ■■■ off because of it

3 Likes

F2p. First of all, cause for certain reason I can’t spend anyway, and second, cause I I find it more interesting and harder to achieve something this way. But I know I’ll never have every monster I want though, so if you wanna have a good collection, I recommend you to be p2w (this way you could also help supporting the game).

3 Likes