Something "Weird" but Nice

It would be better that we all have that option and not paying, it would be more of a Bond Quest, by taking 10 Monsters to their maximum level in the Bond you would gain that “effect” :'3 f2p are also human. Although it would be nice to have two or three Win in my BL with the nick with that “effect” that you say :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not negative, I’m just giving my opinion, this is a game. P2Ws are not the center of everything :roll_eyes: And the one who can’t buy? I have nothing against the creator of this thread, but @DMG_Death_Lord Did you create this thread because you buy gems? :no_mouth::thinking:

I am f2p and I support the idea even though I am not going to have it because I support anything that makes people happy and has nothing wrong with it, maybe some people do not share my vision of life but there is no reason to leave a negative comment where there is nothing negative just out of jealousy that other people have something that one does not

I did it because in all the games the p2w players, in addition to the benefits, obtain graphic improvements in their account, that you are ignorant that only plays Neo and do not know the aesthetics of others, it is not my fault

I completely agree with You
I’m pretty sure if he can Buy he Will
Is just stupid be jealous for that
What i ask doesnt give they a “power benefits” just something nice

1 Like

Now they call me envious :rofl:

I would say selfish but ok

Selfish? To think of all f2p is to be selfish, great.

But the problem is that don’t give power diference
Is just aesthetic

2 Likes

this is a benefit that exists in other games to make players spend, this is not a p2w vs f2p debate or a democratic society where everything must be fair, it is a company, it just has to be functional

And why only for p2w?

because if they give it to f2p also people would not spend since it would be free

I do not intend to change my point of view, if we are talking about p2w receiving better benefits, I think that would not make much of a difference

Cause i pay for that
Why not?
If the devs Made the diference between f2p and p2w like other games the p2w Will get more costo,VIP system,aesthetic changes etc :laughing:
To he honest with the shrine the diference between f2p and p2w become shortest
The only diference between both is the facility to get Gems si with the shrine f2p can get huge amounts of Gems
Si i think is time to Made more clear the diference between f2p and p2w cause to be honest now is almost nothing

3 Likes

Do you intend that the sanctuary is only for p2w?

I don’t Say that men
I agree with the shrine
Why You don’t agree with the diference between f2p and p2w?
If the p2w be more exigent the diference Will be extremely huge
You really Want that?

@Dev_VKC it’s time for make biggest again the diference between f2p and p2w cause now is almost invisible

@TOG_BaNaNaHoT thats what You want
There You have

I hope it don’t stands for The Original Gangsters lol

2 Likes

Sounds like giving profits to p2w is unfair, why would it be? in the end they keep the game alive and we are talking about something only aesthetic, Antea if there was a considerable difference, I myself complained several times about this, but as they already mentioned with the current sanctuary, saying something against p2w is ridiculous