Something is wrong with floco's entrance

So I was playing pvp and my opponent had a tracranium on the field, I had one too. He charges gets a sheild kills my poisoned tracranium and another non hg monster floco and Metatherion enter his tracranium gets hit by aggressive entrance before tracranium’s death revenge this kills his tracranium which to me makes no sense and was unfair to the dude.

@Dev_VKC can you please shed some light on this matter

This bug has already been discussed
This is the thread @DMG_Broly
Flocculasaurus entrance

This happens too when there is and enemy death revenge monster and a Stunner next and you have a absorver counter next you kill the enemy death revenge monster and your team gets stunned before your stun protection comes in because the death revenge triggers after the entrance and this is a game dynamic that is consciously being abused

1 Like

There is nothing wrong, and it has always been like this. You just happened to notice it because of the damage the entrance deals, but you can look closer to every entrance effects (stun for example) and you’ll see the same thing. DR occurs after the monster dies, entrance effects occurs before the monster comes into the field, and that’s why the second happens before the first one. It’s a characteristic of the game, and it has always been like this🤷🏻‍♂️

Doesn’t make sense. A monster has to die for another monster to enter. When a revenge monster dies the revenge is delivered but in this instance floccos entrance is activated before the revenge which again, makes zero sense

Again, it’s not flocco, it’s every entrance effect. You can check that with cybereeon, nightlord… Etc.
I do see the sense on it, but I see your point though. Anyway, we were all playing like this till now🤷🏻‍♂️you just happened to notice it now because flocco’s effect makes damage and other’s don’t,but it has always be this way

That’s very true but as it happened to tranquilizing entrance that made the enemy poisoned stun converter or counter lose a turn because it slept it for a sec something that was cleary wrong and people got used to it until a complaint was made and was fixed this is obviously the same kind of issue and i’m very confident that it will be fixed

1 Like

If someone uses Megalodon assasinate on tort and musashoid at the same time, the megalodon that spawns from tort passive spawns with 1hp almost everytime

1 Like

Yeah It happened a lot with me in PvE

Well if you target mushashoid first Tort shouldn’t clone at all. I’ve used this bug in my advantage several times but it only works if you target the Payback revenge monster before Tort otherwise your sweeper gets cloned with full HP

1 Like

It’s not to do with which you target first, their position on the field or anything like that… it’s just pure RNG.

Well I’ve done this for quite a while now and i can assure you is no RNG the same as with doble repulse the second target goes back 2 spots even if you fail to repulse the first target (camo)

1 Like

I’ve often found it to be the other way around. At least, that’s how I remember it.

I’m honestly very interested if you’ve found reliable things. I tested lots of these things and could never find them to be reliable. I came up with various theories then eventually asked the devs and they told me how it’s RNG. Double repulse might be the one exception but if I remember correctly it was RNG when I tested it.