so beautiful

Asking for changes before the monster is already released. Facepalm

2 Likes

Yeah I thought of her too

Change her name to Miley Cyrus

1 Like

Devs care to explain why Daunt is not considered a stun move since it literally acts as a stun.

Devs dont explain, the description is very obvious :grin:

1 Like

Soon we have a poison eater move and aura without being declared as poison. New meta incoming :rofl:

Don’t worry, they will introduce a:
“Daunt Absorber” then a “Daunt Convertor”
Followed by a “Daunt Counter”

It’s a cheap way to re-label stun and all its counters. It’s a business in the end of the day. So why not make more money by recycling and re-packaging old crap :joy:

2 Likes

Sleep will follow the re-packaged poison.

1 Like

Most accurate statement this is exactly what they are doing

wow.interesting!

What the heck

Camouflage + Petrify would be a horrible combo. Put the team full of protectors and you can easily trigger it to do instant kills on the enemies. I think stealthy entrance is better balanced.

The whole idea is it’s not a stun move so can get around all the counters, but is 80s instead of 100s and a move on a mythic. Personally I like having the occasional slightly weaker move that doesn’t come with the potential downsides like this Daunt and also with Taunt.

Oh come on guys. It’s a one time use move on a limited monster. There won’t be something like daunt counter or whatever.

It’s not repackaging old stuff aswell. It’s just a cool move to add more tactic depth to the game. If nothing happens this forum complains, if they try to introduce new stuff and mix things up a bit the forum complains aswell.

Why can’t we simply appreciate the fact that the devs are - after all these years - still trying to bring new stuff to the game and change up the meta from time to time.

3 Likes

Because it’s powercreep, and people complain about powercreep all the time. Nevermind the fact that they’re the first to trash new monsters for not being overpowered.

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD

3 Likes

Post it on the meme thread instead of here

1 Like

6f6188e8d040edfc 200 :thinking:

2 Likes

You mean new nit counterable sheyyt so people should be forced to get those monster to at least keep up with all these new monsters with ignoring shield and hold ground. Old legendaries looks more and more crappy, but you can try to ruin any criticism and say we are not thankful for innovation which is by the way based on countering the counter of previous legendaries. Big clap

It’s not complaining about OPness. It is the what you like to call innovation to counter counters to make these monsters uncounterable. In future the will release a counter of counter of counter :rofl:

I am sorry but I won’t take a lesson on criticism from someone who compared the decisions of the forum moderators with stasi and ww2 methods :wink:

This whole „monster xy is OP“ thing is as old as it gets. There were countless monsters that were called OP or game breaking or whatever by the forum. I won’t exclude myself here. None of these assumptions turned out to be right.

It’s a mythic, it is meant to be more powerful than legendaries. Power Creep is a fact but on the other hand not every legend can be S+ especially not S+ for PVP

I am convinced that a one time use move on a strongly limited mythic won’t have a significant impact on the meta. And it’s definitely not the Beginning of a repackaging of the old moves.

Do yourself a favor and reread one of the old threads when they announced monsters like leogeist, Icefang, Chromera or Y Draig Goche. It’s the same pattern over and over again and none of the concerns turned out to be a thing in the long run

3 Likes

Nah it’s repackaged stun. Not a cool move in anyway. Pretty old and boring to be honest, I don’t call this depth. Certainly doesn’t add more tactic. You just press the button and guaranteed stun outside camo.

Just my view though, I’m indifferent to the release won’t bother me if and when they make more. Like I said earlier it’s a business so why not.