so beautiful

Chromera was game changing in the long run though. There was a point it was in every team, and it was THE PvP monster everyone needed to have.

Let’s just see how it runs guys. Very few people will have it awakened anyway. Awakened XYZ seems to be an absolute wrecking machine in PvP but the 2nd form tends to benefit the opponent and feed the stun converters, but not kill them efficiently. Fortunately not many people have awakened mythics.

Daunt is interesting. In a way it’s similar to taunt, One time use will be fine. Although in my team it will be 2 time use #hellfox :wink:

Also mythics should have a unique skill, so if that turns out to be daunt, it won’t appear anywhere else.

Oh please dracorosa and Y draig says hi to Nagandia, Daunt is not game breaking so shut it you whining people. I remember you guys saying the same thing with the likes of Sakura, Void, and others and it turned out not true

Who the heck said it was game breaking?

Lol I just find it funny, lame and brainless that stun got repackaged. I couldn’t give a crap about facing that monster.

1 Like

Exactly my point, its not game breaking so why are there people whining like its some kind of broken monster.

Can’t wait till they make a SE with the same skill set for next PVP reward

2 Likes

I doubt that, Daunt and Petrify are Nagandia’s exclusive moves, I can see Wrecking Ball on an SE with 200 or 250 TU

I have a feeling we’ll see daunt again at some point

Nope, no Daunt, as the mythic it is, that move is exclusive to Nagandia

In fact, I am more concerned about wrecking Ball.

2 Likes

Wrecking ball is the move I will be cautious about as well.

People might be whinging about it not because it’s broken but because stun repackaged is lame as hell, and it could be a portent of things to come.

Petrify looks like the unique move. Anything else could be on other monsters I think.

3 Likes

How many exclusive moves do mythics have? 1 or 2?

No, there is no cap. Just at least one exclusive move.

Doesn’t some have 2? Like dream land and dreamcrush?

There is already a srmilar move, buffbaffalo got that move. In German it got the same name (the move) but it turns an ally into a rockoid or so

Rockoid morph is different as it can turn an ally inyo rocks anytime while petrify needs a death from your end before you can use it

Dreamcrush has been released to 1 monster but I doubt it will not be unique to sakura only

1 Like