so beautiful

Once or three for Daunt and unlimit for werking bal

From the description, that move can stun stun counters and ignore all kinds of stun protections…

1 Like

This move won’t trigger broken heart!

yes!

Think it will. Broken heart kills the one with the passive if they’re above 200tu. Therefore if a monster had 201 tu move they would die using it (i think)

It’s miley Cyrus neo monster :ok_hand:

7 Likes

We think alike :joy::joy::joy:
Mentioned same thing at lounge like 5-6 hrs ago :joy:

This monster is disgusting though glad I quit

1 Like

this is her none awakon skill set. She is pretty good and might be broken with that unlimited new “stun” effect.

It’s worth noting that because she has high attack her assassinate will do good damage too. Seems like the 12-cost version of this monster might be pretty good.

1 Like

The description says it would be triggered only if the subject is “stunned” above 200tu.

Interesting, wrecking ball can be used only once. Its 2nd form is far better than the final.

How is your evertale?

Lmfao thought the same when I saw the moves

This monster shouldn’t be allowed to be given turns. Even if daunt is limited, petrify can be abusable too! If it can be given turns, Daunt should be one time use imo. Even 3 is too much

@Laxus thanks for sharing. We had some good games. GGs to your clan members too

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion guys. Daunt is a once only move.
The description was missing that line in the first place, it should have been updated already.

Edit:
Wrecking Ball is NOT once only. It seems English text is messed up :sweat:

8 Likes

Please remove the skill Poison revenge and replace sheath with camuflage. Her current 2 skill passages only increase her countless enemies

1 Like

Snakes should be poisonous, its not like Chrome can 1 shot it

But should be camuflage :sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

Modifying skills is a very difficult thing, you can use protectors to protect she.