Shocking entrance

Oh please nerf shocking entrance especially the non-limited big 3. They are so broken.

Can’t wait to see TT also getting nerfed! Let’s nerf all the non-limited legendaries but also create monsters that ignore stun mechanic (daunt) and protecters who are not really protecters (taunt). What’s next in nerf suggestions devs? The non-limited 3 poison monsters? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Sanctalion and Cryo really need a nerf. I cant build a team to counter the cloning stun. Nerf the 4 star stun cloners too. Way too OP

5 Likes

Be careful he will agree on that :rofl:

Sweety, he is being sarcastic with me. This isn’t reddit but I gotta “r/wooosh” you.

1 Like

Well we got Daunt for a new stun and Taunt for a new protect. I’m proposing a new kind of stealth: Flaunt.

Where the monster throws out some shapes on the dance floor and avoids all multiple target moves. Flaunt can only be broken by moves that target all 4 monsters, so double moves like assassinate don’t remove it like they would stealth because the monster constantly grooves out of the way.

So now we got Daunt, Taunt and flaunt. Don’t even get me started on Haunt. A new kind of sleep that gives the monster nightmares so that it sleep walks and attacks its own monsters.

Daunt
Taunt
Flaunt
Haunt

Devs why you haven’t offered me a job yet is beyond me…

17 Likes

Bunt. When you just barely wanna damage ur opponent.

50TU and does 50 damage.

@LemonSqueezy lets see you rhyme something dirty with Bunt funny man :smirk:

Shockers had to be reworked and tt had to have a restriction.

Daunt should not have happend in the first place and be should be changed or have a restriction.

1 Like

I was thinking hunt?

Good move name. But should be limited to a legend named Mike.

1 Like

I’m shocked all old limited ain’t nerfed yet

1 Like

Oh hi, Mael. Do you read the manga? Or did I spoil you? :slight_smile:

I read the manga so people can’t spoil me :blush:

1 Like

But I advice you to not spoil anyone else in this forum for anything

1 Like

Im sure not everyone reads/watches the hidden gem, the seven deadly sins. The story is so compelling to me.

Btw, I have sern your pvp videos on youtube and I love your fl that you used which was: skeletaviathan, stag, angelion, and regalion. Also, you played against someone like your team yet you piloted it so well that you beat him (although you did kind of lucky with stag’s sleep :P)

This team probably still does well, right? Or AP with ducy just over powers it?

1 Like

No idea no longer play neo, thankyou for the kind words.

1 Like

Give me ur account. I need a +9 goldtails

You’ll need to ask zard he’s keeping it alive for me

Seem he gotta worse with it :joy:

Not everyone can play like me

1 Like