Revert the Momo buff!

The buff is totally overkill, might be the strongest mythic now.
First turn safe piercing kills. Stun Counter with HG and insane HP/Def. Kinda forcing people into playing one of the most disgustingly designed mythics.

At least give us a filteroption, where all the female mythics are wearing brown paper bags.
(Those people use to hide booze)

10 Likes

The fact that it has stun counter and can switch into auto protect and continue this loop is crazy.
Thay too in 11 cost.
Btw I always believed tits bring more power I was proved right once again

It is an 11 cost stun counter not converter.

3 Likes

Oh yes I typed it wrong thanks for telling

As someone who has momo im fine with this totally fair and not at all super strong buff :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s weak to chrono killer and times up now

1 Like

But can anything with chrono killer and times up kill her with those defensive stats? Not even mentioning hold ground.

2 Likes

Her speed still slow. Just about anything can wipe her out before she get a turn

2 Likes

I guess that could be true, but at this point i think we still need to test her out first.

1 Like

Could you please stop talking about Balance. TY.

6 Likes

That’s why you want it to be reverted lmao. Let’s just see if it is as broken as you think it is first.

Bruhh…who cares about speed when you’ve got massive defense, stun counter and repeated healing

5 Likes

Sniffing out raizen food

Lmao you can’t do numbers.
Can you
She is a tank…
She won’t be killed before her move.
Best i can do is knock her back

With so many stun counter , and stun immu monster the stun revenge and stun entree monsters are defently kill .
I think stun monsters will die .
Makes no sin to use them😬

Tell that to raizen

She’s among the top mythics now, that’s for sure. She should’ve had stun counter in the first place but no clue why they gave her a move as powerful as fastbreaker! I guess faststrike wouldn’t do enough damage with her low attack but still… it’s made her one of the top mythics for sure.

Are people still going to say Aethereon is the best stun protection monster? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

There’s absolutely no way Raizen will one-shot her. He’ll do about 3500 damage to her 5174 HP (2/3).

In fact, bloodfury/crave moves from most legendaries won’t even manage to bring her to HG.

2 Likes

@Dane Do you own awakened Momo? I’d love to know the exact damage fastbreaker is dealing

Yea I own awakened momo

1 Like