Small adjustments to monsters

This thread is not about buffs / nerfs, and not about adding or removing a skill / passive. Its about small adjusments that we think some monsters need. Go ahead and add some of your own.

In my opinion:

Azura: Protector conversion bring an unevolved and UNTRAINED (i believe) protector to the field, in exchange of killing a teamate. This protector is not much better then a rockoid, as it get downed to HG from a single AOE most of the time. Since DR was nerfed, its hard to find a good reason to kill 1 of your monsters for a weak protector who will either die easily, or get stunned before his turn because he is to slow. I would like to change this skill to a full evolved 4 star protector at least (the whale).

Cyclo: asked this for a long time. Would like him to have a 5% damage boost to get rid of the RNG factor regarding the killing of stag / aegis / mecha / etc… RNG isnt reliable and isnt healthy to the game (unless it suppose to be, like sleep %).

Staticsphere: against none tanky monsters its a 4 DR from a single passive, and you almost cant escape it. The funny thing is - stealth cant counter it. Would like to see stealth shut it down at least.

1 Like

I would like to add several of the old legends. Serapheon/Pyrophim and the AP’s as well need a buff. As always all the monsters out there without an SS need one. And, I have said it before, the main way to counter the power creep of this game is to buff the older legends.

For Serapheon/Pyrophim I would suggest something like Dual GT and changing Risky Heal All to Pure Cure Pro. Or something and instead of Puricy, give them Shield Ally. And as a SS something like Catfield. Support move. And if we really want some power creep, new passive. “Stun Reflector”. Whenever the user is stunned, it instead stuns all enemies on the Field for 30-50 tu.

2 Likes

I agree about them needing a SS but lets not make this thread about buffs/nerfs (such as adding a SS) as there are plenty of those. Just small things like stat changes, current skill adjustments, etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adjustments:

Slow magma, make repent 60 seconds.

Speed up the TU on Seraph/Serazael.

Maybe lower the TU on double poison eater.

Maybe Change critical damage from slayerbane… 1 kill = 2-3 k damage, 2 kill 5 k damage, 3 kills guarenteed kill… Its just ridicilous that the enemy is capable to take revenge with 8-9 k damage after one kill :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Why would you wanna boost the attack of cyclo? It’s already good as it is as he’s got food for days

But I’d like to add rudolfonzo (saintfeathers minion) to either have taunt or dr still working from backstabbing them.

1 Like

Adjustment = buff or nerf so I don’t see the point of this thread. It will just turn into the buff nerf talk again.

@Moking I’m 100% with you. The fact that Prisma is a “rare legend” does not justify why he has to 1 shot everything. After ONLY ONE kill. Now devs will just put him in every event for cheap difficulty.

2 Likes

No I took it to mean no move changes, just stat changes. Hence i said lower/raise speeds and TUs.

Vin diesel magma needs to be slowed down a bit or have is rng moves tu increased or damage reduced
Soulstealer need love
Sainthgeather+rudolfonso also need love
Nebel need a useful SS not a dumb one like he has now
Gyogay/prisma slayerbane all need balance
And please stop giving 2 passives in just 1 like tanquilizing entrance those things are ruining the game

Yea it did went a bit into a buff nerf kind of thing i guess

And @Unown, its just that cyc doesnt need food - he isnt charging. If he is there - its to counter stuff. If i put him to counter something in FL and i waste a good spot on him, and he happens not to kill mecha / stag / HG aegis - thats a big problem that gonna backfire. He has 1 job - kill specific problematic monsters. He has to do it well. If he cant kill chrome thats fine, but sometime killing mecha and sometimes not? If i put him to get rid of mecha instead of other chrono killers, he better do his job 100%.

Imo not everything should 1 shot. Cyclo kills everything except sloth and other electric types, which is quite powerful already. If that 5% is a problem why not just damage mecha for 5% with a weaker move?

It doesnt kill everything, i dont remember the whole list cuz i took him out from most of my teams for a long time because of that. I remember there is a good chance the stag, mecha and aegis will survive and thats monsters you dont wanna leave alive.

Sure you can finish with a weaker move, but 2 moves on frontline where you fight for control with every move is alot while there are monster who can finish the same job with 1 attack.

i think centaureon should get an attack boost.It usually cant kill anything

1 Like

Make this Mermaid Slower or Detox!..this mermaid …detox fl…is boring all The way…

Or Create Monsters with the new Skill * Kill poisen Absorber /Counter* or something else/new

Azuraidos: (small buff)
I totally agree, this monster needs a little tweaking with protector conversion being an obvious candidate. It’s useful for killing bronzeshells and such but that’s about it.

Cyclo: (fine)
I have a feeling they did make a small tweak and didn’t tell us. Previously it had a chance to kill Mecha that was below 50% (I think) and now it’s definitely above 50%. I’m noticing it against all the targets… increased chance of killing them from ~40% to ~60-70%. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems to be very nicely done now so you can rely on the kills but it’s not guaranteed on all those targets and storm monsters it’s not going to get close. Additionally, Cyclo got an amazing buff with the addition of toxic killer as a main move so now it’s got a huge number of targets. As long as you have it protected from stun it’s one of the best monsters to have out in your team in PvP.

Staticsphere: (fine)
This monster was terrible when it was first released. It got a buff so it’s now pretty handy… don’t go taking that away already! It’s definitely not overpowered by any stretch and after lots of testing this PvP (30-40 battles) I believe its damage is perfectly balanced. If the opponent lets you clone then they’ll have to take some serious punishment, but they may be able to take advantage of the 4v3 or 4v2 for a short while. If they let you clone twice then they’ve got to say goodbye to whatever monsters they have out because they’re all going to die. However, it already puts the opponent in control of the situation so letting them avoid it with stealth or something else is going to ruin it.

Magmarinus: (small nerf)
I think this would benefit from another little adjustment. Increasing the TU of the secret skill was good, but increasing the TU of something else a little (repent?) would bring it in line a bit more. That said, I don’t have the monster so don’t want to go hating on it too badly.

1 Like

Going to point this out nothing and I mean nothing needs a nerf the devs will just release op legends again with the moves of the un nerfed legends before the nerf and make us spend again if this was it for legends then yes I would be all good with nerfs etc but it’s not so why underpower a legend that will suck in a few months

4 Likes

Slayerbane needs adjusting. Peng now does the worse damage out the lot. Yes he hits through hold ground but if there’s only one monster with a kill then he probably won’t get one but every other monster will wipe the field.

Also gyomurai’s overconfident strike. It deals massive damage above 70% and one hits still, Yet normal confident strike can take 1 damage then its lost a lot of damage

4 Likes

I agree with u. Cyclo should be able to one shot everything expected lightning monster and tanky one, sloth skeleton

Gyo strike is 130. Regular confident strike is 100. So it’s fine. It should one shot above 70 since it’s 30 sec slower

Shadow should be able to one shot ALL protect/sleep monsters. It crazy how drako sometime survives it. It’s made just to kill them type of monsters so he need a lil damage buff too