Share your PvE stories!

I don’t see the dark bear for doing Dungeon Challenge in the last two years. Is that on a different page?

Excellent job! Sounds like you had a lot of fun figuring it out too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like shikabloom still has some more grinding left to do

Hahaha what a sharp eye you have!

Oh really? I will check next Dungeon Challenge :hugs:

1 Like

DMG DonT89 vs Okkult round 4!

2 Likes

Love this kind of challenges , keep it up

1 Like

Thanks bro! I really appreciate you watching my videos!

1 Like

Defense of Verosia

I can’t believe it!! LOL

8 Likes

This time I have completed all PvE and PvP icons!

@Dev_VKC I want you to be able to see the contents of the icon that can be obtained. (e.g. Duengeon Challenge, etc.)
Until now, I thought that once I got it, I wouldn’t need it again, but the contents of the Duengeon Challenge icon had changed before I knew it. Depending on the contents, we can decide whether to aim for acquisition, so please consider it.

10 Likes

There’s this wonderful thread on the forum that details them all so you can see what you’re missing :wink: KD's Player Icon previews

1 Like

EPIC FAIL :rofl:

3 Likes

Finally done with the hell modes :partying_face: :partying_face:
Actually had completed the main story like an year and a half ago, but wasn’t interested with the hellmode stuffs back then. Then like 4-5 months ago, started playing hellmodes seriously and damn it was addictive!!!

This was the most successful team I’ve made for hellmodes… It cleared most of the matches with ease. Special thanks to @Killerdog @cantera @swabbie @Richito and all the other players sharing Brynhildr and Exocross… They made my victory hell lot easier :hugs::raised_hands::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Fr i love hellmodes probably the best pve thing in neo :heart:.

1 Like

I’m glad my Brynhidrl Warrior helped you in hell, she’s the best for it. What name do you have in the game? I didn’t know we were friends in the game. congratulations and greetings

1 Like

excuse me what?

Congratulations on beating hell mode, that’s a strong achievement and a great icon.

I’m very far of being successful with hell mode, but today I finish Balancion Trials completely in hell mode for the first time.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a few times now, that some of you have Chronox twice, evolved and not evolved.

Apparently this isn’t possible anymore, but out of curiosity, how was it possible before to get him twice?

1 Like

In the past like the first 2-3 year of the game, you can only get Chronox as a login reward along with starkies. Its too old i might be wrong.

1 Like

As SN0W says, Chronox was originally gained from day 1 of the cumulative login rewards. At the time, faststrike was also 100TU, the monster had something like 60% speed and faststrike could one-shot basically anything below 100TU. (EDIT: Actually, I think faststrike was a smaller window and they made it larger when they increased the TU… hard to remember exactly).

What they found was Chronox really unsettled the offline story difficulty balance, even after nerfing it, so they instead made it an online event to get Chronox and that’s why the event is locked until a later point in the offline story. I think now you have to become the champion first?

So people who got one from login originally were able to get a second from the online event. I.e. Anyone who started playing before May 2017.

The sources and timeline of it all…
August 2016 - Chronox first released and cumulative login first started (it didn’t exist before this).
November 2016 - Chronozeros (and Chronox) were heavily nerfed, it was way too strong in PvP.
May 2017 - The event was created and Chronox was removed from the day 1 login reward. It’s a bit difficult to read this thread, search for ‘Chronox’ using your browser if you really want to find it. I’ve quoted the relevant bit below…

• *Change to Cumulative Login Bonuses

*New players will no longer get a Chronox from the Cumulative Login Bonus. Instead, they can get it through a special mission in the Monster Hunting section of the online content, which they can access once they’ve unlocked the Cursed Island. This was done because it was determined that Chronox was having a drastic effect on early game balance and had an overall negative effect on the initial game experience. We realize this may disappoint some new players who want to get their hands on Chronox as soon as possible, but we strongly believe the game is more enjoyable with this change.

2 Likes