It's been fun

I still remember when I first came here, way back when. It was mostly just to research Hunter Island, go figure. But I bought and played Neo, and it was honestly pretty good. So I’d say that I was on the forum for more than just Nostalgia.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who gave me some more memories to relive:

To KillerDog, for all of our fights and friendship.

To Duck, for the camaraderie and support. Sorry to see KD found your alt

To Gary, for the trolling. May you achieve mod one day

To DonT, I hope that we can at least see each other with respect, even if we don’t agree on much.

To Interference, may Arborgais forever be with you. We’ve had some good times

To Lemon, your help was always valuable

To any devs reading this, please stop making new waifus, it’s somehow gotten worse since I left

To anyone from the old forum who is somehow reading this, I’m glad that you’ve remembered this little corner of the internet

And to everyone else who I didn’t have time to mention, know that I haven’t forgotten you, and I doubt I ever will.

As you have all already guessed, I’m gonna be leaving. I haven’t played Neo in months and I have no intention to login again. I’ve found myself communities for HI and DIB, and I think my time is better spent there. Still, my 2 years on this forum were always fun, and I doubt it would have been any better had they been focused on HI instead. Let this post stand as a testament to how this forum is a community more than a game, and how even some Ancient Hunter with no great love for Neo had 2 fantastic years here.

So goodbye. Enjoy your battles, pull featured myths every time, and maybe think of me the next time you decide not to buy a gem pack. Count yourself lucky that Neo hasn’t yet been supplanted by a worse game. This will be my last thread, at least as The Ancient Hunter. Goodbye, friends

13 Likes

I definitely respect you man! Hope to see you again someday!

1 Like

Take it easy man! Best of luck! What are the new games btw? (Asking for a friend) :eyes:

1 Like

I will keep the dream alive @ArcticTheHunter