I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1) - #10417 by LemonSqueezy.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

@Saitama your thread is now the only thread to ever get a Sequel. Yet another reason why this thread is the :goat:

11 Likes

The HI role play that got two sequels and a spin-off:

1 Like

Also so many people posted that there are 400 more posts than the supposed limit

1 Like

Kinda makes you wonder why they have a 10000 limit in the first place

1 Like

Why they didn’t keep the original one :cry: i think the people needs to have a saying in this topic we should vote to decide wether to have a sequel or keep the original one

1 Like

I think that it is a Discourse feature, not any sort of plugin of bot created by zigzagame.

Welcome to the new thread
images

To whoever was DMG_SOUL you destroyed my entire team but could not beat my endgame

Your ultra evolved legee could not protect you from my pyramidddddddddds

2 Likes

Sorry @achun I left. Gg. It was an interesting start

1 Like

It was system generated I think. Happened automatically. Not sure if it can be reversed

gg @LemonSqueezy

It’s fine, don’t worry about it :blush:
That was fun,gg bro :laughing:

2 Likes

Haven’t played today! Was it yesterday?

yes

I have been playing neomonsters for more than 150 days I know it is less but still I understand matchmaking in PvP a little bit and I think it depends on win rate a lot . But today I was first time matched against the number one player even when I do not have a high win rate I have not been playing this season a lot , neither my rp nor my ratings , wins is a lot. Can anyone explain

This is my first time I ever got a top 50 player in my matchmaking so no plobrem at all :joy:.

1 Like

Preach @RIOK

1 Like

you have good wr bro

Oh is 58 good bro then it’s ok I thought that it is very low to get matched with top players

1 Like

Bro ,my wr is 55% :frowning:,hmm I think your winstreak is reason you meet top player :slight_smile:

1 Like