Share your PvE stories!

Thank you for your detailed explanations.

It’s very interesting to know how the game was before I started playing.

Who is シカオトコ? It means SHIKAOTOKO :rofl:
I have already lost a lot of tokens.
So I’m rooting for him this time. Lol

2 Likes

Oh no! Were you late to start playing or what happened??

I will root for him too, unless he’s going to beat me :wink:

1 Like

I had work today. :hugs:
Probably, this time I plan to go up to Lv.2000 and finish.
I support all players!

1 Like

the tragedy of losing your biggest rival! :wink::joy:

I completed my goal and saved 500 gems on my 2nd account.

It took me only 46 days thanks to the anniversary bonus and strict saving.

Botan Douji, I’ll be with you soon :shinto_shrine:

It was an interesting way to play exclusively with catchable/guaranteed obtainable monsters apart from the legendary that I pulled in the first three eggs. I also didn’t get anything useful from the rare gems, just monsters like pyramid that isn’t usable alone. So I am very surprised how far I could reach and it felt like I played the game how it was initially supposed to be played.

2 Likes

That’s very fast! Well done!

1 Like

ohh seriously Eklypz, you took Carmilla away from me and you were my only friend who shared her :sleepy:

i put her back. i think i have a bug.

What happen to you?

Is it called Emilia? :joy::new_moon_with_face:

Why I read this with an ironical and funny voice

I really want to know how, opponent selection at UC works. I have met about 7 poison users ,thx I am lucky to handle . and now I just lost because I met the top 50 uc with 3 payback killer and fast aoe FL.

Its really frustated tbh ,I thought top 10 UC Will only meet top 20 UC but I am wrong .:roll_eyes:

this drives me insane. i just lost to another retarded autopoison team. I’m pretty much out of the top 20 already lol. what infuriates me most though is random DR hitting only the monsters that are important.

Hi everyone. I just thought you should know that my usual UC team consists of 4 payback killers in the front 6, leading into poison. It’s working really well so far!

X2

UC is a meta based event, if you make a meta team you easily manage to keep you WR over 90%.

The thing with this is that top 1 is almost always sitting at 100% WR, and that’s bad Imo.

If they banned Auro, Atra and a few others I’d consider playing it a lot more tbh

Musashoid and banning Atra from FL would make life easier for me

Are you not using our lord and savior Apedemek?