Nov. 23rd Patch thread

Heyo, let’s share all the changes we know and find out about in one consolidated place.

Balance changes:

• Chronox, Chronozar and Chronozeros max speed now at 22 (down from 67)
  • Faststrike now costs 160TU (up from 100TU)
  • Chronox, Chronozar and Chronozeros received a HP buff. Roughly 400 additional HP for Chronozeros.
  • Fast Forward Entrance (currently only Deathgazer got this ability) can only be activated after 250 seconds have passed since start of the battle.
  • Poison Drain now costs 100TU (down from 160TU) and has slightly increased damage and heal rate. (Currently only Valzaguard and Valzareign got this ability.)

There appears to be a new countdown timer for the next login bonus on the game’s home screen. It says “Get Now” in a clickable field when counted down to 0.

You can now gain XP beyond level 100. Need more info on that though.

edit: According to DanArchy we’ll see additional ticket gain via leveling as they got +1 on lvl101. 

edit2: Apparently even Team Cost does rise.

Currently known issues:

Survival of the Fittest reset the win count to 0. Event is now ‘Under Maintenance’. edit: this has apparently been fixed

Faststrike  nerf wasnt necessary they destroyed the new sun legendary and doing so nerfed banedragon aswell. 

chrono is basically useless right now slower then TT .

Gazer nerf is a joke compared to what chrono has to suffer hes still broken just play him in a mid posion team and he will do the same job as before.

i think its a bug that we are able to gain xp beyone lvl 100 which will be patched next update. ( if it wasnt a bug that only means 173 cost will no longer be the mark that holds p2w players.)

No, that could still be the max cost, and we just get gems/ ticket refills.

Anyway potent sleep is survived by developer this time, too. They seems not interested in real skill balance.
They have to know free to pay users are potential costomers, too. Nerf of the only legend monster for new starter will give adverse effect to ecosystem of this game.

Sad for chrono, hes like a snail

He is definitely more of a mid line monster than a front line one now…

Chrono sure got hit extremely hard. I pity all the newbie players who’ll have a significantly worse Chronox to help out. That guy is damn good early on (and later, too, of course), especially when you didn’t know jack shit about rerolling and went with some mediocre epic in your first egg.

gazers previous main purpose is gone, you can no longer kill off the opponents team without them having a turn…

and yes, while chrono isnt fit for frontlines now, hes still a decent monster. his speed couldve ended up at 30-35 and he wouldve been fine, but he was warping pvp with his insta kill early before.

Poor chrono, I am hoping only for speed nerf not for faststrike.
Thanks they put timer for commulative login rewards for us to know what time we should get it.

The balance changes were announced beforehand though. but I agree that the login bonus timer was needed :slight_smile:

If I’m not mistaken chronozeros is the monster with the highest HP now, at least its higher than Aegis’
It’s something, but I didn’t use him in the FL anyway because that was way too boring for PvP

You are mistaken. he is about the same as my serpron with 29 LvL defense so terrible

Not as high as doom or the risky heal alls, but it’s still something - going to require an extra AOE to kill - the “nerf” actually works out as a buff against my AOE front line lol 

To be fair, timestrike all is still an asset for cronozeros. I have my chronozar at my front-mid line to match my stun start(even though leogeist will screw this line up :confused: ). :slight_smile:

For banedragon, yeah. It got hurt real bad. Especially with the super epics with purify-desperate double. Since those guys are semi annoying when come in at around 80-90% speed

Well lets be honest, bane has either a poison target or is dead by that moment lol.
About the other stuff well i really love the new lvls, finally something to do while waiting for events. About chrono well mother… had it comming he was way to OP. I really dont care muchh about the rest

No, the one with highest hp is Solariel, 4393, Chronozeros just has 4363 hp~~

In the uc timestrike all is a waste of a turn when you get past level 100 or so. Now that cronoz is slower he will probably have to come off teams in the later levels. I would almost considering using some epic level mons in his (I assume he is a dude with that beard, if he isn’t she should join the circus and make some bank) place.It is a waste of valuable ceiling points on your team at 13 and doesn’t do enough damage to be useful, especially due to one hit from most mons at that level killing him with low defense and no last stand. Heck before the nerf I had to replace him around 150 or so, now he’s a benchwarmer. The only reason a legendary should sit out is because they don’t fit with your strategy, no legendary should warm the bench because they are ineffective. Why categorize them as legendary at that point?

Timestrike All still looks like legendary to me :stuck_out_tongue: As for his value overall as well.

I was really tired of seing front line Chronos with so much killing potential. Now it feels more versatile to build a team. He’s still strong and much stronger than A LOT of legendaries that you can’t get for free. Less QQ please. This is for a greater good as it slightly increases counterplay. Even if he was to be nerfed again, he would still have a good kit. Let’s use him on PVP (I don’t have him) and check if he’s still useful and survives until he hits once at least with the speed nerf.

Just reached level 101 in the new update, tickets increased +1.

Bane losing fastrike does hurt him more than you would think, but he’s more of a setup monster than a sweeper in the meta right now. It nerfs his sweeping potential but that wasn’t really what he did best anyway