Moar pvp stories

Another day, another exhibition. So, trying out new strats? I sure am. Got this little thing going atm, pretty self explanatory. Would you believe this actually works? :smiling_imp: Won twice now.

Haha Michael N I felt so sorry for you :joy::joy::joy:

I’m trying emeraldeus and he’s a lot of fun behind a protector since he can’t be hit.

I can’t find any opponent after winning a few… They really should do something on the match finding system. It’s very annoying and wasting a lot of time. At least implement in game global chat so that I know there’s someone out there, and perhaps we can time pressing the button to get a match up more efficiently.

Not as sorry as I was lol. Pretty helpless there at the end. Line up has to change after that… good game

Tried that on my skin lol xD u wrecked me… Only loss so far

Daam Micheal N, you got a little lucky with your dream entrance that hit my deodragon :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::smile::smile:
And what’s up with emeraldeus, you can’t kill him…

I was convinced I was going to lose untill that happened. You must’ve been beating me for 99% of that match. Don’t know how I scraped through in the end.

Did you like that opener Thill lmao

His passive skill means attacks that target more than one enemy will miss him.

Didn’t see it coming.:hugs: Did you like my comeback almost to win after being down 10 monsters. Lol. Brilliant opening didn’t know he had lid flip won’t happen again though. Next time I will attack night with ogre. GG I’ll be looking forward to a rematch.:smirk:

Yes I went too far with the desperate all move. I should have let my monsters die at that point and recover my TU but it’s really hard to not hit the DA button when you can lol

Poopy pvp, 5 ticket 4 loss without a fight and a loss in the middle pf battle.
potato server doin great

Same thing happens to I think all of us the server went down

It keeps connecting and then returns to the opening page… what is going on.

Servers are struggling I presume so to fill in the time do some dungeon floors

Lol wahab. Did you forget to change your team?

Ran into a sore loser. Not sure what his name was but I wiped out hi front line and he proceeded to skip or purify every turn. At one point purified like 6 times, team turned and purified 3 more times then skipped. Like, just play it out you never know. I do t want cheap wins not drawn out battles.

just matched up with guy named Izanami like 4-5 already GG bro :).
gg Wahab I won you this time eheheh…

Zard nice match man. I hope we can go again