Shadowyrm SS, 1 sec or 3 sec?

Dear All! I was playing a lot of PvP and found an inconvenience with Shadowyrm’s SS (instantaneous guards killer), the skill says it’s a 1 second, but if there’s any monster within 2 seconds of Shadowyrm this ability behaves as if it’s 3 seconds (as it hits and passes the place), letting that monster go to attack and leaving Shadowyrm in next place.Did that happen to anyone else? This is normal? :grimacing:

Excuse me for my English!

Best regards

Raghnius

Its 1 TU SS.
However, sometimes after a granting turn moves like TT, roaring entrence, etc, it doesnt show the true value of TU till the next turn.

Like the bug where a roaring entrence enters at 2nd olace because of poison tick on HG monster - the roaring monster should be 1 TU after the next monster but sometimes it show 2 or 3. Only a visual bug, they are actually 1 TU after.

Great thank you very much!

This happens a lot. If two monstera are within 2 seconds and the front monster uses an instsnt move (1s) it will always go back behind the monster with 2s.

If Oak is at 2s behind an enemy TT he will also get to go inside the enemy TT.

And roaring entrance usually gets put behind the 1s monster if poison is involved.

Thanks a lot for the examples!

Can’t the moves be converted into 0 tu move instead of 1? Lost a battle because of this earlier :joy:

1 Like

That would make too much sense.

No.

Yes! This is happening to me all the time! I use Instant overwatch and insta protect killer thinking I’ll be able to take another move and then suddenly it’s the opponents turn. @Dev_VKC can you take a look please? :eyes:

I just happened with Cyclozar of my team, it was 2 seconds of Shadowyrm, I used the SS in the enemy Titanomoth and without killing it it gave the turn to Cyclozar, let the turn pass so I can attack Shadowyrm again, but if I have a enemy, I would lose that opportunity.

I actually stopped using instant shield on my Mecha when another monster is at 2 tu because of this. Only use it if they are on 3tu.

It’s not always like this though. According to the Devs it’s a 50% chance of happening in these situations.

Instant move is 1 tu
Enemy Monster is 2 tu
Instant move takes 1 second therefore both monsters are now on a tie break. The winner of the tie break is decided through RNG
50/50

Sometimes my mecha has kept it’s turn other times it hasn’t. I just don’t risk it anymore.

Please see the Devs reply to my post when I complained about this:

Hate that thing too

1 Like

Why not make them 0 tu instead?

2 Likes

For me, it is not rng. 1000% that 1 sec == 2 sec.