SS death sentence all

I have given my SS two potions, so he is usually 5 TU faster than other SS’s. Still, even though I use my death sentence all first, my monsters will die from the enemy SS as well. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

The different of seconds still low. You have to calculate exactly the tu to let you monsters survive. Or better you can kill enemy SS

Kind of hard to explain. Say for instance you used death sentence all and enemy did then you both kept skipping behind each other wasting 1tu each time yours would go off and the enemies would not. Think of it as everytime the next monster gets a turn that’s when it’ll activate once the time for it to go off is right. Think it goes off after 320? So say you used it and 300tu has passed since and it’s your move and the next monster behind is 50 seconds behind, once you make a move or skip it’ll activate but it’ll actually be like 370tu when it goes off which makes the enemies go off aswell

Ok, that makes sense, thank you for the explanation :).

Basically what saul said, effectively when you skip you progress to the next monster instantly, and then the game checks all the timers from that point. If both death sentences would activate then they do at the same time. You don’t go through every second in between.