[1s] vs Stun counter

So I killed a monster while I had my angelion on field … Next enemy monster was a tridrakhan .
My angelion dint get the turn but instead some BS monster with faststrike which was I think at 1s or 2s next in time meter…

WTF devs?

Im outraged cos that lucker was a whale with awakened mythics and I was handing it to him till this bug messed up all my plan…???

7 Likes

Poison tick

2 Likes

I think this is due to the fact that the seconds are reduced to 0 or as close as possible in the game, the closest possible number is 1 but if there is already a monster in 1 it goes to 0 and since there cannot be 2-0 it stays as close as possible bone 1, I think that’s what happens

Happened to me too.

Then stun counters should never get a turn instantly cos by that logic some monster will be at zero always

1 Like

It’s definitely a case of Poison tick death. The real unfair thing is that Roaring Entrance now ignores it, while Stun Counter/Converter does not.

It is just an assumption of what could happen, I meant that it is not the same when you go with 2 moster from 1 to 0, that is, the one that is in one goes to 0 and the one that was stunned too

Idk if this is relevant, but it is technically possible for two monster to both be at 0 TU(Probably possible with more, but the odds are low enough already). This can be done with extremely precise TU timing, OR by making two 0TU reductions overlap, like killing a stun revenge monster with an EXECUTE move there is a Stun Converter

1 Like

In that case it’s up to RNG.

I remember, veeeery back in time (one year ago), before the Roaring Entrance buff, I was using Scorpiogeist in my endgame. During a certain match, both my Electricheetah and the enemy Centaureon entered the field.

Scorpiogeist got a turn, and in normal conditions it would’ve failed at killing Centaureon (due to Stun Converter activating before the Poison tick that could remove Centaureon’s shield) and would’ve got killed by Counter Strike.

Instead, Electricheetah got a turn before both Centaureon and Scorpiogeist, removed the shield, after which Scorpio used Double Poison Eater.

1 Like

If two monsters go to 0s one will be pushed back to 1s. If there is already a monster there it will also get pushed back by a second. This was very common back in the days where team turn was the meta. Using TT would push back anything that was 1-3s behind the TT. Currently, this is exactly what roaring entrance does if a monster has a turn at that instant (e.g. the roaring entrance monster came in as something died to a poison tick).

1 Like

I meant something like that but I didn’t know how to explain it

The logic of what goes first in the game seems kinda arbitrary. Like how entrance moves take effect before revenge.

Man that’s some bull bro! I got your back :100:! Devs help this man out