Roaring entrance bug

@Dev_VKC plz soon this bug as fast is you can.
Jawshank is late 1-2TU with Roaring entrance. My opponent used Double poison eater then jawshank came but it didn’t get turn he was behind Banedragon. It happened twice. Same thing happened with cele.also Novadrake still isn’t getting turn after using second wind in PvE.

1 Like

Is not a bug, read what roaring entrance says

As close as possible but I’m sure bane was 4-5 TU behind the turn order

1 Like

I also belive it’s quite dumb, but that’s how it works with poison + hold ground and roaring entrance.

1 Like

It contradicts what it says… it’s trash design or a bug. Posion tick causes a whole heap of issues.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC you should make a poison legend that is a tick, like the bug.

That would be a cheeky nod, get it a poison tick?

2 Likes

This is by design. If a roaring entrance monster enters just as something gets a turn (e.g. a monster dies to poison) then the roaring entrance monster will be put behind.

There’s also a new way now… since 1TU moves give turn to the monster instantly it means roaring entrance monsters will be put behind. I noticed this with my Glaciaron using instant toxic killer when Searguard was next. I assumed Searguard would get a turn but I was allowed to bloodfury it instead!

I’m glad we now have more ways to counter roaring entrance, not just poison and death sentence. Oh and Bastia too now lol.

2 Likes

Bastia is a real problem for Roaring entrance.Almost every roaring entrance monster are super slow if the entrance is block they get turn very late.

I’m pretty sure that was the point. Roaring entrance has been dominating the meta for a while now.

More reason to nerf galciahorn instant killing move + blood fury at 96 speed + stun converter seems pretty OP to me and more now that the monster that it was meant to counter got nerfed

4 Likes

He is way too fast also. I don’t get why monsters thst I don’t own that usually get a slap on the wrist while my units gets nerfed to hell…

1 Like

His SS nerf would be great
Instant toxic Killer (1TU)—>Swift toxic Killer (50TU)

3 Likes

I got my cani nerfed like 1 month after having it and my magma got nerfed like 2 weeks after I received him

1 Like

I couldn’t call that magma nerf
It was more like a buff even though we can’t use magam in other teams like it used to .

1 Like

Calling what Magma got a nerf is almost insulting.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous. If you have either Poison monster or a Water monster on FL, well too bad you just lost one or two monsters before even having the chance of getting a turn.

Perhaps they should turn RAW Bloodfury into RAW Bloodthirst, or change his SS from Instant Toxic Killer to Swift Toxic Killer (like 50 TU), or both.

2 Likes

Swift Toxic Killer can’t be 70TU :sweat_smile:
Cuz the main skill toxic Killer itself is 70TU

1 Like

I think either would be fine, no need for both.

You are indeed right

I don’t think Glaciaron needs any nerfing. It’s a good counter for not just poison monsters but also all water monsters, which have been incredibly dominant for the last 1-1.5 years. Blacktitan, Freezecobra and Bloomeluga are examples of monsters which need a fast monster to counter them.

Glaciaron needs to meet either a poison monster or a water monster to be properly dangerous. It’s flexible enough that it’s definitely a top PvP sweeper but it has minimum defence and health plus weakness to both chrono and stun killer. There are a few other monsters that are FAR more problematic with their tanky stats, no weaknesses and unconditional sweeping moves. I get that it’s strong and punishes poison heavily but that’s the point of it and there’s no reason to just go nerfing all the strong monsters in the game, only the truly ridiculous ones.

2 Likes