See your opponents teams

If I were a Pokémon I’d be Amoonguss

1 Like

I just googled Zubat😂, I stopped watching Pokemon 6 years ago

This is good for me.But it is not the best.I am a selfish person.

3 Likes

Lmao! Well no one can say you’re not honest! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

After reading all of your comments i changed my opinion too.
But after looking at the sky a bit, I lost the desire, so I keep my initial position. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’d be koffing because every time you open your mouth, hot garbage comes out.

At the end of the day we’re both in team Rocket @Killerdog

3 Likes

Didn’t realise I could be so persuasive! Can I interest you in permanently referring to Sherlock as ‘Shirley’?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

O god exists:

The Adventures of Shirley Holmes (TV Series 1997–2000) (The Adventures of Shirley Holmes (TV Series 1997–2000) - IMDb)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aren’t Koffing and Zubat in teams together? Don’t make me laugh at that ridiculous idea!

3 Likes

Ok Psyduck :joy:

4 Likes

Absolutely. who doesn’t?

1 Like

i believe it is “Smog” if i recall correctly? :thinking:

1 Like

after reading this thread I think it’s a good function, it all depends on how people use it but I see more good uses than bad

You have started a fashion.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Completely agree. @ItsSherlock this could take off! :eyes:

Sludge attack

1 Like

@Dev_VKC . This is not fair. When u meet player who use moji or musharoo only.

They still can see opponent team🤦. I am already check this. I don’t want the player like him copy another player team without big effort.

At least If u want keep this feature , only the winner can see opponent team. Or u can only see monster that already enter the battlefield.

3 Likes

Or just have it for special rule only.

Why you all still cry so much?

Without having almost all monsters, no copying is possible.

Without playing skill, no team works well.

With playing skill, no need to copy others teams.

Me as a player who doesn’t have many monsters yet and also still weak skill, I found the feature quite useful to analyse why I lost and try to optimise my team. It even happened that my optimized team met the same player again and I was playing way better (but still lost).

Maybe you’re mostly top players and fight along each other, but for the many many weak and newer players it’s definitely useful and we’re no competition to you anyway.

6 Likes