See your opponents teams

I went 3-0 against him during ranked. I would’ve gotten 2nd if I didn’t throw away two games by using my pve team by accident lmao

PvE already gives players ideas for teams.

I am just sad that such a feature exists. Variation and creativity is everything in this game and imo this feature will reduce both.

Right now the Poll is 57% who dislike and 43% who like it, which is very close, so I won’t push my points further and respect the democracy.

3 Likes

Im kind of strangely ok with this. More players seeing how top teams play means more people copyijg those teams and strategies and makes a legitimate stand for Anti-meta teams being a thing as even players who arent in this forum will now see and mimic those top tier strategies. Yes it may make pvp more stale and repetitive, but will also unleash the floodgate of anti meta teams to actually do well. We shall see.

I don’t like this “new update”
Cause if i need to think any strategies of my teams
Why You

4 Likes

Why you can copy it without thinking*

After reading all of your comments i changed my opinion too .
I guess i was looking at the benefits it will bring to me and some players for learning but i missed the most important part.
We all saw how boring the PVP season was with pusi myst , just how similar the team was with dolphin midgames/FL . We all as a community got annoyed some even left due to how similar the dev built teams were.
This new feature basically does the exact same thing even at a much higher scale , i seriously do not want the ranked to be similar / copied teams all over the places again .

4 Likes

It takes a big person to say that :clap:t3:

2 Likes

@Mr_Lokiiii I bet you’re excited for this, you finally get to see my endgame!

7 Likes

You and Loki
Who is more toxic
We can see,in a few minutes,after the marketings​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Guess we all get the clairvoyance ability

1 Like

If I was a pokemon I would be Muk, that’s how toxic I am

1 Like

Pretty sure Muk was not on Garys team tho

1 Like

Muk was in team rocket. god knows how i remember that.

2 Likes

He was a member of Ashs team in the original pokemon league

4 Likes

oh. lol. i just remember that team rocket had a thing for purple monsters.
i guess that one escaped!

1 Like

Actually if we want to get technical, Koga gives you TM06: Toxic when you beat him.

Koga often used Muk in his teams, across several generations. For this reason, my analogy still works.

3 Likes

Oh
I wish you choose Gengar,or Nidoking
But Mil it’s like cum :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t underestimate muk he defeated the god tier BELLSPROUT .

1 Like

No, you’d be Zubat. Found in every dark cave, likes to leech on whatever you put in front of it and incredibly annoying when you’re dealing with it for the 1000th time while you’re trying to get to an area with something good because nobody actually wants a Zubat.

Oh and still part of team rocket. You’re filler for the teams of all the goons.

9 Likes

2 Likes