Win Rate! Win Rate! Win Rate?

Hope I did this right, I know there’s some intellectuals in here so simple question, does seeing your win rate hurt the gaming experience?

• Hide win rate!
  • Keep it the way it is!
0 voters

I believe you shouldn’t be able to see your win rate or battle log.

Why would it? It’s not as if the game’s parading it in your face…you get them when you click for them, obvious bait post but yeah I fell for it :joy:

lol what

The post if anything was lazy as I didn’t really build an argument but I’m not trolling, more of a philosophical ? about making the game more fun without sacrificing competition.

After recently playing a pvp game where your win rate and battle logs weren’t tracked, it seemed like a better pvp gaming experience. (how many x’s has someone complained about their win rate going down so I have to play this etc…) which made me think if something like that would be beneficial or harmful to Neo.

My personal opinion is this game has become far to restricting in pvp, monotonous in pve, and nerf anxiety if always lurking but these are all separate threads that have already been done.

The ppl have spoken though so nevermind @Killerdog or any mod you can lock this.

There’s this cool thing called not pressing the pvp data button so that you don’t have to see your pvp data. Removing it from everyone would piss off the ones who do like seeing pvp data. As for the more broad complaints you raised, I doubt hiding pvp winrate would do much for them.

This statement is disingenuous because if the data is available most ppl will look.

This is not a nerf thread relax I know you have PTSD from those.

I’m aware there are bigger fires to fight but your answer sounds very selfish for keeping it.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just saying it’s dumb to remove the pvp data section lol. You can’t even see it from the main pvp menu anymore so it’s not like it’s in your face whenever you want to play a game.

Besides, all the pvp mains will get a rough idea of everyone’s winrate during ranked. That’s way more significant than your overall winrate for the season, especially since you can lose a bunch of games while testing out stuff then win a ton when it matters. Honestly, I think removing ranked would be more effective at accomplishing whatever you’re aiming for.

I actually agree with this, but suggesting the devs hide our winrates as a solution is just weird. You’re still gonna lose games regardless you know?

A more “fun game”. I cannot personally think of any reason to keep it that isn’t selfish (it wasn’t a shot at you), bt can think of many why it’s beneficial. I think it will foster creativity, less stress, beginner friendly for growth, I could go on.

Thank you for that idea I’m not sure how that would make the game more fun, taking away ranked hurts competition which is bad for the games health.

I don’t care about losing in a game of 1s, and 0s. The stock and crypto market is a much better and rewarding game :joy: The problem is too many ppl do, I think win rate is a small step to solving that.

My last battle log for reference.

Had to edit that it wasn’t a shot at you @NMEduck

1 Like

I don’t think so, nearly all games have them, it acts as a feedback mechanism, plus by battle log you get to see the setups used by your opponents so you can copy them or see where in the battle what monster lead them to outcompete you and how you can make your team better…

Just because all your friends are criminals doesn’t mean we have to be also lol.

I could be wrong but I don’t think many ppl like this feature.

That’s not what I mean lol, but your logic is flawed, talking abt that will take us more into philosophical argument so I’ll that there.
Secondly about most ppl not being happy about it, doesn’t this statement contradict your first logic too😂

I just don’t see the point in removing it. It’s bizarre to think implementing what could be accomplished by simply closing your eyes or not clicking a button would cause any notable changes. There’s nothing selfish about it. If someone’s so self conscious about their overall winrate, which doesn’t even matter because it’s unranked pvp, it’s not like hiding it from them is gonna work.

PREACH! Creativity plummeted ever since they let us view enemy teams from our battle logs. Now that’s something that would brings significant improvements if removed.

1 Like

It’s amazing how you consider majority opinion when it fits you and then go on to say everyone doing it doesn’t make it right when the majority opinion doesn’t fit you lol

Jeez you’re bitter,:joy: ppl play for fun man, what’s wrong with ppl learning from your setups? When you didn’t know ABC or basic sci, did they refuse to teach you to protect your ‘creativity’

That’s called a joke.

I’m confused by this statement.

Have you ever considered that the majority might be wrong :scream:

You say most ppl don’t like seeing opponent teams to better themselves, why are you considering majority opinion then? That’s the point I’m tryna make

Reasons so far to keep it

1. It’s going to make ppl mad.
  2. It’s the way other games do it.
  3. Ppl don’t like change.

Not very convincing :joy:

I’m confused, not bitter. For me this was the most unexpected suggestion thread I’ve seen in quite some time so I want to see where it’s gonna go.

Also players would still learn from others’ setups just by playing against them. Viewing the whole enemy team after the fight specifically encourages complete copy + pasting.

2 Likes