Season1 - Week 4 : The Giant's Grove ENDED

I finished exactly 53 mins after and didnt get one. Darn

Will there be more opportunities to get a middling? I need one more!!

Finished 60 minutes after and did not get one.  I am in group B.

Lol I just timed the eggs didn’t even bother finishing the whole thing. My monsters were under leveled anyway. Managed to get 4 S class and 1 A class mossling by the time I reached 13 floor

Buy golden mission eggs?

Any way in the future to get one without buying eggs?

NOOOOOOO I got 4 Mosslings by like the 20th floor, resulting in a lvl 76 A class Mossgolem, but then plodded slowly through the dungeon and finished like 2 hours after it began and WON ANOTHER

I’m so mad right now, wish I could pass. Can’t believe all the prizes weren’t claimed by the 2 hr mark. Now I’m gonna miss out on something awesome towards the end of the season

You’ll still be able to get them even in pool B…

Don’t people fly through? Like 20 minutes or under?

Usually around 40 minutes and they’re gone. You’re good if you start right away.

Mossgolem is meh…not many good supporting earth monsters ATM. Vegitiger and Rooknight. That’s it.

… But when Golgemios and Jumboid come out, you’ll be changing your mind!

We fly yes haha but u can fly with us? I got all arkadions out of every OM so far not even 1 by eggfussion so u do have shot

Golgy, yes…not too find of jumby though. He is a good monster, but…I’d want jello every time I use him.

They might have other obligations on the days that OM come out.

Could be but an half hour is nothing:P

To everyone who sees me say a monster is great and Tiberius say it isn’t: he’s basing them on visual appearance, and I’m basing them on actual effectiveness in battle :).

(Yes, he did say Jumboid is good, but for future reference…)

I played through pretty continuously and, subtracting the time it took for me to split my attention…about an hour to get through the dungeon.

Meh. I just CANNOT time the egg right! I keep missing…I did better with the deletroids and I actually got the destructor…

Quick question, the skill “last will” adds defends to “all allies”, is it only for the two allies who are in the battle when Mossgolem is killed or it’s for everyone in the lineup
Wth! I was posting the last post at this week’s mission forum but it got posted here?

Note from Deadpool: moved it for you :wink:

Loved this online mission!.. I think its the best one by far… The reels had decent enough chances to get the needed mosslings for fusion (one happy camper with a s grade fusion) :slight_smile:
Another quick question am i still in pool a if i fused those monsters? Or does that count as a win?