Season1 - Week 4 : The Giant's Grove ENDED

Im in the 1% group bcuz i got worthless minoblast. I started exactly at start time, i have all the golden egg arks including two omegawyrms and every ark at level 99. I completely flew through the online mission, just bulldozed over everyone and everything as fast as i possibly could. I was at least 3 mins too late and i really cant understand how anyone could finish any quicker, but obviously many did. Im not bitter about it, im just letting people know. And bcuz of this im not even going to try to finish next time, im just going to try to get the mission ark in the gold egg. That reminds me, why is there no deltoid in the online mission eggs??? I have 2 deltoids and i never got destructor.

Please put deltoid in gold mission eggs bcuz i should be able to get destructor at some point sheeeeeesh

Don’t be jealous. Realize that some of us are lucky enough to not find another dragon after the first one we get, and there is no way I am going to get two omegawyrms, let alone one.

Haha im not jealous, i just want a chance to get destructor

Nooooo finished the mission 5 hours after start date and still got another moss golem!

What?

I beehive he wanted to stay in pool A until another ark he wanted came out. It’s quite unbelievable that it stil didn’t run out 5 hours afterwards though…

Not all that surprising. 

The quicker more active players want to win, so strive for the 1%. These players burst through quickly, and if they already won before, will miss out if they fall out of the 1% range.

Then there’s the other 9%, those will be claimed by people who haven’t fallen into the 10% in the previous 3 weeks. That pool increases every week. It will become easier and easier as the weeks progress to get in that 9% if you haven’t won yet.

Subzeratops took several hours for the 10% to go last week also.

That’s great! Guess I will have an easy time with the ark I really want… Got three frillzeons alr :slight_smile:

I don’t know how many players have downloaded the game but think about this: every week thousands of players are sent into poll B, leaving less and less players in poll A. Also, take away those players how downloaded the game but for whatever reason don’t play the OM and you have a pretty small group. I wouldn’t be surprised to see week 10 having prizes days after the event started

Well, I finally finished my first OM and still got the golem like 17 hours after the event started for us here in WA

It was weird for me. I started late and didn’t finish until 4 hours later due to a party and got one. It didn’t make sense either because I was in the group that has already got a OM one. In fact, I’ve got one of each of the monsters. I shouldn’t have gotten this one but I did.

leveling up the ark now,  IMO 36 floors is a bit much for the online mission. I noticed there was an drastic increase in battle encounters and floors maps were much larger also. I suppose it’s meant to make the missions more difficult, but I found it overly repetitive. Last weeks difficulty imo was just right, 20 floors was a good number. If you want to make it more difficult you can just increase battle encounters and start introducing higher arks earlier. 36 floors was just way too many levels.

or if you want to increase the level count, it might be worth the time through all the levels if the ark was a 12 star super ark or something, :slight_smile:

I hated that u could only get 1 bonus action when ur opponent could use more … 

This stopped my speed to rush through the floors and got me very frustrated

Done the Mission, and what did i get? A sabreshark :frowning:

I agree with Marley Jey, I have yet to win any of the OM missions up to this point, nothing.

Also, I don’t know the time so waking up to start doesn’t work.

Is it possible that these Arks will be put into the map and able to be found like the rare’s list or like the hatchlings?

I am just trying to get a full completion and winning nothing but two star Arks is not helping.

Sorry to sound like a downer, just curious and wondering.

The time is stated well in advance…

But yes, the developers intend to make the monsters available at a future time.

God **** why arent ya satisfied yet ? 36 floors was actually good , the increase of map size is good ( didnt really notice ) 20 floors ? Thats too little and to fast to complete … 36 floor or more is what ill like to see .

Like now watch when a OM has 20 floors and the difficulty is really hard , don’t complain if and when that happens because you guys suggested it .

Freaking unsatisfied people just gets me upset .

Make it 20 floor it was too easy, maybe will be cleaned up in under 25 min

Yup I think 36 floors is ok makes it so that it’s not just based on how lucky you are, but based on your team too.

I was very happy with last weeks mission. I thought it was good as is, however I can understand if people thought it might be too easy. Infinite dungeon is something you either enjoy or you don’t. 20 floors or 36 floors, 25 minutes or 45 minutes, that what it comes down to. I personally enjoyed last weeks mission much more. But more people may enjoy the 36 level missions more. If the online missions are 36 floors, it’s not going to ruin the game. Developers should go with what they think would work the best after reading all feedback whether critical or approving. no need to be upset. How else can the game improve without player feedback? The game as a whole is fantastic :slight_smile: btw.

there are much more experienced gamers here than I, so my feedback may not mean very much as a whole.