Season1 - Week 4 : The Giant's Grove ENDED

How tankish is this guy? Is it anywhere as tankish as Barricadus?

What time and day is it now for you

4:33PM Australian time

Considering it being a 9.5 star shud be only 2 fusion nuthing more otherwise make it a 12 star

It’s a good 9.5 star.

But minoblast, a 10 star monster required 5 fusions. My guess is mossgolem will need 4.

if they made it only 2 fusions itll be a easy to get considering the amount of eggs you get

It’s the exact same time as the previous events started. If it was 4:33pm when you posted, you must be in New South Wales, Victoria or Tasmania, so, being GMT +11 due to daylight savings, it will be 9am tomorrow for you.

Thrade thanks for the time 

Thats early ! My time is 11 pm tonight

Well, I’ll have to rely on the mission eggs to get him since I’m without internet for the rest of the day. Good thing we have 20 free mission eggs!

Its a fusion monster guys! :slight_smile:

How come PST is never posted?

Hurray, it’s alot easier to get. I like it when there are mission eggs. Does anyone know the time for “rolling” the wheel?

Because figuring out PST from EST is simple?

Maybe the devs could simply include a countdown on the board and maybe in the game too? Would be much easier than dealing with different time zones :wink:

Yes, that’s a good idea.

I am late, but got one

Yeah got one too , love the risky heal and siesta combo

I finished at exactly 05:50 pm est, got 1, good luck all off you

i am in pool B

I finished at 11:34 pm lol so 34 minutes after the mission started, got one as I was in pool B