Season 2 Week 4 OM

You forgot about these guys, Whaywar

It’s still technically becomes Pay to win

Still sort of pay to win, no? I mean gold eggs are generally meh unless you can time, but you could still spend a ton and get, say that minespider you need.

Then they are in the same boat as they are in right now? No difference. It would give more players a chance at having them. And also give new players a way to get them.

I could understand saying that new egg exclusives shouldn’t be put in eggs but arks that a lot of people already have would not only give people a reason to buy more gold eggs, but also give people another chance at obtaining some really good arks.

Edit: and if you are saying that it’s pay to win then they shouldn’t have gold eggs in the first place? The people who can’t afford it can’t get minespider, and even vegitiger without tons of diamonds. Those people who don’t have it and can’t afford eggs are already behind the 8 ball not having the ark right now. I get that they will never get it but shrinking the population of people who don’t have the arks isn’t that bad of an idea?

You didn’t get chillqueen just for finishing, you just got an egg when you finished. Getting it on the first try or the 30th was pure luck unless you were a timer.

NEVERMIND, that sounds horrid

Haha

Pay to win is always a bad idea. Paying should be reserved for lazy people who don’t want to work to hard for the final result. I think paying should be an alternative to farming the same spot for hours. Non payers should be able to obtain the same arks by working a little harder. I am one of the lazy people who would be willing to pay. A previous game I played was completely killed by adding the games most powerful creatures that could only be obtained by paying.

The Chillqueen event was actually 30 tickets per run.

The devs could change the amount of tickets you need. You can always claim free tickets when you get below 60.

We can try the chillqueen approach later on when more people are in the 1% pool. Right now plenty of people are still in the 10% and waiting for the right ark to go after.

As for putting past OM monsters in the egg permanently, we have no plans for that right now :slight_smile:

Oww and what about releasing it into the wild ? :slight_smile:

Yeah, when will they be released into the wild?? 

WHEN!!!

Yeah. When? We’ve been patiently waiting :slight_smile:

Before we get into that… would people be okay if we repeated some OMs? We can take a poll here if theres one that every wants repeated.

Only if I get SS, destructor, moss, and gear hound :slight_smile:

Ryan
One condition to that make people who have one already have a desperate pool so they don’t get a second when some won’t get even one. I think that’s fair

I strongly support that! Yes please someone make a poll! I think it’s an excellent idea^^

You ask that like you shouldn’t do it

Yeah. My vote would be Shadowstalker and Moss.

This pretty much speaks for itself.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2568-shadow-stalker/#entry33193

And…

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2563-most-popular-ark/#entry33030

:slight_smile:

Agreed, I think those are the arks most people want.

Maybe seasons 3 and 4 could be a copy of season 1 and 2 but with a higher percentage of getting the ark, 5% and 50% maybe?