OM guesses

This is just a topic where u guess the next OM ark and/or the next one u want.
I personally would like Octor or guardiron :slight_smile:
(Sorry if in wrong section, not sure if this should be here or in general discussion)

I definately want vortexor. It could ruin a strategy by knocking back te first three arks

Can it knockback 3 arks in one move ? @£k’l thats insane With a ba

I hope for roidguard so i Can get use of my minoblast,

Steg :slight_smile:

Guardiron would be sick !

Ikr, I just hope it isn’t another ground type (unless it’s the 11* giant rock thing)

Vorterxor definitely sounds interesting. I wonder what its speed is like.

Probably pretty high (it’s a tornado!)

Golgemios or hydrablazer or maybe titanwyrm they look so strong !

Guardiron. Hopefully it has multi dracobane seeing as I won’t ever get destructor

Destructor is supposed to be released into the game, we just don’t know when or how yet.

Hadehound or Titanwrym

HADEHOUND

Guardiron would be awesome to have but I’m guessing on it being a gold egg ark

Surely, you can’t be serious

Things a twelve star ark. Not even Omega is possible in the eggs. It’s generally only 9.5 stars or less in the eggs.

Also, next OM is going to be…

a surprise :slight_smile:

]

It did but now it doesn’t

@deadpool, what’s the moves of guardrion? I saw something like luminate, guardian… Etc, they were not that special in my opinion. Why do the ppl say this ark is amazing?

I know it’s a tank, it’s holy… But what else? :slight_smile:

Pretty much while Destructor is more beat face, Guardiron is more of the layback and help Destructor but isn’t a push over

Basically, if used in tandem with each other, they become a pretty hard combo to beat short of using Scorpinox

And if I weren’t so lazy atm, I’d pull up that move list

I do believe s/he meant that the next OM will be an egg ark, not that guardiron will appear in eggs.

I vote for mine spider!!! Go Go Go!!! :slight_smile:

lol I worded that wrong I know that ark will never been in a gold egg . What I ment to say was my guess on the next OM mission will be an ark you can already get from a gold egg