Season 2 Week 4 OM

Ryan, I enjoyed the chillqueen event better than the others. I hate that the 1% of people in pool B depends so much in the random nature of the dungeons. Everyone is not playing on an equal playing field. What this game needs now is more encouragement to do pvp. An event where say 50 or 100 completed matches in the event week to get the ark could go a long way into revitalizing pvp and help get rid of problems with no available opponents. It also doesn’t discriminate against new players since completed losses would be just as good as wins for the event.

I think all of this is asking people to put to much time into the game. Yeah there are the hardcore players that would have no problem fighting 100 pvp matches every week, but that’s a lot of time for the casual gamers which I’m sure a lot of the people playing are.

Asking for 50 matches is no worse than pounding away at the same spot for three or four hours for an E rank rare ark.

For people that don’t want to spend time. Buy eggs. That is the good use of IAP. IAPs should be a shortcut and not a means to gain a significant competitive advantage.

I’m afraid the egg timer issue will arise again… :stuck_out_tongue:

Egg timing won’t be any different then as it is now. And anyway, that won’t be an issue after the update.

If they are fixing timing and not bringing back old OM monsters for awhile why not put destructor, SS, and mossgolem in eggs? Imagine how much money it would make them if the egg was completely random and all those good arks were in it!! I feel like by now not many people buy eggs besides for OM fusion. Why not give us another reason to buy eggs

Uuuuuuuuuhh no

destructor and SS don’t need to be in the eggs. That would be random chaos

^ I agree! there would be more complaints about it being unfair if they don’t win

Why would it be unfair? People rolling to pay money would get it and everyone else complains about not having them anyways. I just think it would give people a reason to buy eggs again!

I meant that if someone bought some eggs to win SS, and since it’s random there will be more ragers saying how it’s “unfair”

People complained about timing being unfair. So they shouldn’t complain when they get rid of it and it’s random. Sure people will be mad if they don’t get it but those same people are already mad that they don’t have it. So at least it would give them a slim chance!!

I know it’s a stretch to say it but I’m just saying I might get a $25 iTunes card to try and get any of those three arks, and I’m sure other people would spend money for them as well! Just a thought to help the devs give reason to buy eggs again other than OM fusions

Pay to win isn’t my favorite approach. Have a significant PvP advantage because you can afford to spend more = not the way to go. 

I’d rather wait than pay. It’s a free ark. You do the OM to have it exclusively for a while.

That

The ones who don’t have money would flip if it became pay to win and it just isn’t right. Why do you think so many games have removed the pay to win/play programs?

Because they are terrible

Wait guys how did the chillqueen event go?

Basically, it was an unlimited amount of runs (at the cost of 60 tickets per entry) that allowed everyone a chance to get chillqueen.

That actually sounds great! I’ve always had a lot of tickets so I don’t know how getting that reserve 60 or so works, but I think I could do it in one run unless I’m unlucky

But it’s not pay to win? If anything it’s pay to even up the playing field? Most people in masters already have all those arks so it’s not like paying to try and get them would give me any sort of advantage…

What about the people who don’t have them and can’t afford to pay?

Yeah I agree with Ashley. It’d be more “fair” if they put old OMs baby forms in the wild with a 1-80 spawn chance or so