Season 2 Week 4 OM

Even better, have a Shadowstalker event this week. It would make me a very happy man :smiley:

Personally, I can’t WAIT for SS to be nerfed like it needs to be

Should just be released into the wild. Some people still won’t get them in OM and then this won’t solve anything. Easier to release them at a low spawn rate plus all the people that have the arks from last season wouldn’t like that they now have no point in doing the OM. I no it isn’t all about the people that has them all but if there released then at least that way you have the OM to do for a new ark and can farm for last seasons ones. Pointless having seasons if just gonna do the same arks again

I would love if there’s a chance to get SS, destructor and Moss in a OM! I think it’s a good idea!
But it’s also good if you would release them in the wild but ASAP then please :slight_smile:

It doesn’t need nerfing IMO. It hasn’t been bad since the Scorpionix OM.

It’s still a MAJOR pain to deal with.

At least the others I can move around.

SS and Stego are unkind for many

It seems like a waste to repeat OMs if they are going to be released in the wild in a reasonable time (I think season 1 OMs should be released at the end of season 2, at least). It also seems like it’s just a couple of arks, particularly SS, that are causing the imbalance, and making him more available only helps A small percentage of players. No ark should be so good that it becomes strategically necessary in almost any team. He HAS to be nerfed.

Edit: I would LOVE to have some old OMs that I missed out on, but I wouldn’t ask the vets to just wait a few weeks while we play catch up.

No need to nerf Shadowstalker. It fits the role of what a tank should be. High defense, low offense. And it’s easy to counter, anyway.

I wonder what’s your strategy to counter it provided if you didn’t have a ss. Knockback and timebomb? That’s like the only effective counters, and I have to say been using these strategies for a long time I think they are not easy to use… On the other hand, with ShadowStalker present pairing up with supports&hitters it is very easy to counter the above strategies…

And don’t get me wrong, I would really appreciate if you can provide an effective one with current arks, because I would really need that :slight_smile:

How is knockback not easy to use? It’s very easy to knock a shadowstalker back (and just wait for vortexor…)

But I’ll be perfectly honest with you and say Shadowstalker hasn’t ever been a serious issue for me. I find I can kill it fairly fast regardless.

I’ve had my SS one hit many times so it isn’t hard to counter at all

guys if there isn’t already a poll to repeat OM ill make it

I don’t believe u

ok ive just made the poll

People keep saying SS is easy to counter without providing any evidence. For the casual player, he is more of a problem than any other ark. Nothing can OHKO him except Puffoxin (random), and scapegoat makes knock back hard. I can drop Destructor and Vegitiger pretty quickly, but SS is a real challenge.

I really couldn’t care less what you believe I no it can be 1 hit

It can be 1 hit killed with Minespider. That’s the only way I can think of…

There’s another

So SS is only easy to take out if you have an ark that isn’t available yet? Please nerf. And if that’s a long way off, maybe it SHOULD be the next OM just to balance the field.

I think that would be a good idea as well.  I would like to see destructor and moss OMs repeated.  Those missions happened before I really knew what I was doing.  I would love to have the opportunity to do those OMs again.